Is there a way to propose changes to an OP, of let's say a game?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Sometimes I see a great game, that I have played, but with 2-3 photos that just don't do it justice. Usually old games, or games where the creater is in no way involved.

Other times, on active games, I see things that are very missleading. Like in Mid Life Crisis, the tag "Gay" (or whatever). I'd like to propose a modification with adding my extra screenshots from the game, for example; or editing the spoiler widget with the game tags (post body), with let's say "Gay (one scene, does not involve player character)"

Especially on the tags. I find tags on this site severely misleading, but at least let's try with the post body. That's why they exist there, for disambiguation.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Maybe they're intentionally misleading so that you're tricked into downloading the game.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Use the report button.

And side characters being gay is still gay.
Yeah, but the game isn't. Worthless tag, but I'm not advocating for removing it, just disambiguating in the spoiler since that's the purpose of the spoiler (or expandable text thing, w/e).

Like immagine seeing a tag that is the only reason you either clicked on the game in the first place, or decided not to try the game over - and it being a nothingburger

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, but the game isn't. Worthless tag, but I'm not advocating for removing it, just disambiguating in the spoiler since that's the purpose of the spoiler (or expandable text thing, w/e).

Like immagine seeing a tag that is the only reason you either clicked on the game in the first place, or decided not to try the game over - and it being a nothingburger
That tags are there to indicate what is included in the game. The gay tag is there to indicate there is homosexuality in the game. End of story. If a character is gay, then the gay tag is indeed correct.

• Angry
Reactions: amBest