Is there a way to sort by "Thread Updated"?

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I want to check out recently updated games, doesn't matter if the game is a new release or old, main priority is when it was updated.

Sort by "First message" works for new releases, but it totally ignores recently updates games. For example, I only found out by dumb luck that "Pure Onyx" was updated quite recently as I use sort by "First message". There are probably many more games I missed out on new content/updates.

Is there something way I don't know about or is it not possible at all?

EDIT: I don't know if this is the right place or if it should be under "Troubleshooting". Found help questions posted under "General discussions", so I posted here. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
That big old "LATEST UPDATES" button up there has you covered.
Not really. "Latest Updates" just show threads that were updated recently. It still doesn't sort by "Thread Update" date.

As an example, if I sort by "First message" and set "Latest Update" to 7 days, it sorts by..well.. "First Message". A thread updated now but released in 2016 will be placed wayyy after a thread updated 4 days back but released 5 days back.

"Latest Update" is a filter, not sorting method.

EDIT: Ignore Everything I said. I thought it was a typo but searched text just to be sure. Found out there is"Latest Update" banner right AT THE VERY TOP. I never noticed it until now. I guess my brain subconsciously ignore Banners as they are usually ads. Boy, do I feel dumb. Thanks for help buddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I must be misunderstanding something, because the very second game in my "Latest Updates" page right now is Kingdom of Deception, which is well over 4 years old. And the time of the thread update lines up in between the first and third game on the page (<1 hour, 1 hour, 2 hours). The age of the game or the thread doesn't seem to play a role in how they are displayed. Truth be told, the KoD thread does say the game was released 4 days ago, so maybe that's where the confusion comes from.

Reactions: LTBergamot

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
That big old "LATEST UPDATES" button up there has you covered.
I must be misunderstanding something, because the very second game in my "Latest Updates" page right now is Kingdom of Deception, which is well over 4 years old. And the time of the thread update lines up in between the first and third game on the page (<1 hour, 1 hour, 2 hours). The age of the game or the thread doesn't seem to play a role in how they are displayed. Truth be told, the KoD thread does say the game was released 4 days ago, so maybe that's where the confusion comes from.
Nope, you did good. I flucked up.