Is there any DAZ Character looking like this (or how would I go about creating something like her)

Oct 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The form of her breasts are not that important but I want to recreate those veins where her breasts are pale and the untanned area on her breasts.

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for all the suggestions, Skin Builder for G8F looks the most promising to me but I have one question. Can it make the veins more visible where there's pale skin and less everywhere else?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for all the suggestions, Skin Builder for G8F looks the most promising to me but I have one question. Can it make the veins more visible where there's pale skin and less everywhere else?
Skin builder has some parameters to play with but the most important thing about it is that it will create all the texture/map files for you. You can then open this up in Photoshop for example and edit it to make the veins more visible wherever you want it.

Reactions: RiddledWithFilth

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Skin builder has some parameters to play with but the most important thing about it is that it will create all the texture/map files for you. You can then open this up in Photoshop for example and edit it to make the veins more visible wherever you want it.

Reactions: RiddledWithFilth