Is there any other good alternative to DAZ?

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I have tried it and i'm just honestly too tired of seeing it. Theres are some good looking fuking games done with DAZ of course. That said I'd like to try something less exploited.

I've tried:

Honey Select 1 to some disastrous results.

Honey Select 2 to some not so terrible results, surprisingly.

TheKlub17 to no results cuz that shit won't open.

I would like to own whatever i'm going to use, so I just want to know what are my options before buying it (even though I don't know the legality of using honey select.)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
iClone
Unity
Unreal
Koikatsu
3DCustom Girl/Maid

That being said, it's funny that so many people think all Daz games look the same while it has so much more capabilities and possiblities to customize characters and scenes than most games show. It's much harder to create something unique in HS and all the other programs/games, be it because of limitations or complexity.

Reactions: asdfg-79t

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
iClone
Unity
Unreal
Koikatsu
3DCustom Girl/Maid

That being said, it's funny that so many people think all Daz games look the same while it has so much more capabilities and possiblities to customize characters and scenes than most games show. It's much harder to create something unique in HS and all the other programs/games, be it because of limitations or complexity.
Thank you my man!

btw Daz it's a powerfull tool for sure. I'm just an idiot. But I think you can agree that a lot of devs use the bare minimum at times and ends up feeling very samey. Bad Memories looked pretty fuking good so clearly DAZ it's not the problem

Reactions: recreation