Seeking Is there any pregnancy game that later you can raise the child or be the child?

Lonely_Fire

Jun 1, 2020
as the title basically says, I am looking for a game that has pregnancy but where you can raise the child or at least interact with the children. At least games are similar to Strive for power and Strive: Conquest where you can keep the child and interact with them. Also, another example, could be the one of the game called Drop Factory, where if I recall exactly, you could interact with the children and they had a chance of giving you an item?

{also I shall give more context if needed}

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Lifeplay has an unofficial incest path, that combined with the game itself get the resoult you are looking for.
In Cloud meadow you can have childrens with monsters, but not with you own childrens or grand childrens
(but grand grand childrens are OK).
In rare ocasions in the Lab Rats 2 you can hire your own children, but there are not any special text or something to indicate this.
In Haramase simulator there are some interactions with you own childs, but there are not indicated directly
(see Alabama 101 trophy).

In my opinion the best shoot is to look in the slice of life genere with pregnancy implemented games.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Well, in 23Sisters you get to impregnate your incest children :HideThePain: It's not a very good game though in my opinion.

In Corrupted Kingdoms you don't get to lewd them, but you can play and interact with your kids.

Aule

Sep 3, 2017
Monster Black Market, although there is no special interaction based on whether the sex is incestous or not aside from a note in chara profile abou who their mother and father is. The rest fits your request - indeed, incest for several generations is the best way to raise characters with perfect stats.

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Monster Black Market, although there is no special interaction based on whether the sex is incestous or not aside from a note in chara profile abou who their mother and father is. The rest fits your request - indeed, incest for several generations is the best way to raise characters with perfect stats.
I second this. Though that content can only be found on late game so you have to grind for a little bit or get some save somewhere on the thread

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think it's funny how people are only recommending games where you can fuck your own children. The OP never mentioned anything about that. I myself would be curious as well if there's games out there where you either play a guy or a girl and you can have children and actually interact with them in a meaningful way.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I think it's funny how people are only recommending games where you can fuck your own children. The OP never mentioned anything about that. I myself would be curious as well if there's games out there where you either play a guy or a girl and you can have children and actually interact with them in a meaningful way.
Well we are in a sex game forum afterall. If you just want to play as you character's kid, the Sims and The Guild have you covered with presumably better gameplay overall.

Reactions: Zmaxter

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well we are in a sex game forum afterall. If you just want to play as you character's kid, the Sims and The Guild have you covered with presumably better gameplay overall.
Sure but you don't see explicit sex scenes in games like The Sims (without mods that is).