Is there any rendering method suitable for lazy people?

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I'm too lazy. I like to use lighting presets directly, but for indoor scenes, there's no way to click the button twice to solve the problem. So, is there any easiest way to render lights indoors?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
simple answer is a no there isn't any

every scene will be different every time you load it
every character will be different every time you load them

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm too lazy. I like to use lighting presets directly, but for indoor scenes, there's no way to click the button twice to solve the problem. So, is there any easiest way to render lights indoors?
First do this 5 minute tutorial: - Know the absolute basics.

Then use these ghost lights for indoor scenes, they render very fast: ... Put the light where it makes the most logical sense, based on real room lighting principles. Study the light in your own room, notice where the lights are.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Just use the headlamp on the camera. Then you don't even have to use any lights. You won't get nice shadow effects but it requires zero effort.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
First do this 5 minute tutorial: - Know the absolute basics.

Then use these ghost lights for indoor scenes, they render very fast: ... Put the light where it makes the most logical sense, based on real room lighting principles. Study the light in your own room, notice where the lights are.
Thank you. It seems that we still need to work hard.