Daz Is there any way to automatically match skin tones ?

jim5

May 1, 2017
Basically what the title says.Is there some tool or resource that automatically changes the tone of the body textures to match the face ?Like facegen does(is there some way to use facegen for this ).

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Nope, fucking around in Photoshop is the only way.

jim5

May 1, 2017
Nope, fucking around in Photoshop is the only way.
Damn i was hoping facegen used some third party resource i wasnt aware of or there was some way to replace the texture it generates with something else so that it does the work for you.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Damn i was hoping facegen used some third party resource i wasnt aware of or there was some way to replace the texture it generates with something else so that it does the work for you.
If you used a screenshot of a character in facegen it may work out.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
what do you mean?
If you changed the head texture of a character, screenshot it, or render it out, and use that in facegen and see if it spits out a body texture for you that matches.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I'm not a Daz person, but I found this video interesting when it was posted a while ago.

While the overall video isn't what you are doing, there are sections where the guy is correcting colors of skin... to match the neck to the head for example (if I'm remembering the video correctly). Those bits within the video might actually help you do what you're trying to do.

I figure worse case scenario is that you end up watching a video that is of no use to you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo