Is there any way to sort the games list by the date when they were first released ?

Sk8rld

Aug 4, 2018
In the top-left corner of any game title, one could find the date when the game was first released. I wanted to know if i could sort the games list by their released date.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Papa Ernie Excuse me, is there any way for latest update game prefix to display date instead of version number? Animations display dates as their prefix but not games. Thanks!
The formats for games and animation threads are different, so no.

However, when games threads are updated, the promotion date is changed to the date of release for the current version and the games are default sorted by the most recent update on the Latest Updates page. The specific date of release will be located on the first post of the thread (Release Date).

Apr 3, 2019
The formats for games and animation threads are different, so no.

However, when games threads are updated, the promotion date is changed to the date of release for the current version and the games are default sorted by the most recent update on the Latest Updates page. The specific date of release will be located on the first post of the thread (Release Date).
Thanks for replying and the concise info. That's really too bad. I'm trying to mark up to what date I have been checking the updates so I don't need to keep rechecking if I have dowloaded this game's update or not. Should there be a date prefix, I could easily mark it as for example "Nov 1 2020 - Nov 20 2020". In my specific instance, I unfortunately cannot use the date of creation as a marker as the games keeps getting update, not to mention it being tedious.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for replying and the concise info. That's really too bad. I'm trying to mark up to what date I have been checking the updates so I don't need to keep rechecking if I have dowloaded this game's update or not. Should there be a date prefix, I could easily mark it as for example "Nov 1 2020 - Nov 20 2020". In my specific instance, I unfortunately cannot use the date of creation as a marker as the games keeps getting update, not to mention it being tedious.
There's also the options to add threads/posts to your Watched Threads list or bookmarks.

Screenshot_2020-11-30 Is there any way to sort the games list by the date when they were first...png

Apr 3, 2019
Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I'll see what I can do with this. Hope the site moderators can consider giving the option for game prefixes to have dates as well. Thanks!