Is there any way?

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Is there any way to create characters like NLT Media, i want to make cinematics like them and I'm completely new to this.... guide me.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Is there any way to create characters like NLT Media, i want to make cinematics like them and I'm completely new to this.... guide me.
They're made in Daz3d, but it's a multi-person team with a good amount of experience behind their work.
You can find many daz3d tutorials, but stuff like that requires a good amount of work and a beefy computer to render it all.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
They're made in Daz3d, but it's a multi-person team with a good amount of experience behind their work.
You can find many daz3d tutorials, but stuff like that requires a good amount of work and a beefy computer to render it all.
I have Nvidia RTX GeForce 3090 Ti just tell me how to do it. I can gather a team too!

Agooro

May 11, 2018
Did you find the way to do it?

Probably they are combining different body morphs to generate some uniquness and good amount of time is went into post work in photoshop for creating the soft focus, glow effect and probably some luts to generate the signature style.

Last edited: