Is there anyone here a Patron of Nastya Nass?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Patreon link here:
She has some good content on there and I was wondering if anyone here is able to provide a download for her content. I've already found some links online to some of her videos, but those are mostly old content and I'm interested in her new content.

I heard this one is good in particular:
But pledging $100 is a bit too much for me.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I don't understand it either, but if someone paid that amount of money, might as well share it for others to enjoy. Although I heard her cheaper content is good too.
i don't think that somebody who paid 100 bucks for something like that will share it.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
she's on the hub, like all over it and maybe go through some torrent sites like limetorrent and tpb

kpoviv

Apr 20, 2018

Google Drive:
*Mod edit- I could have just deleted this post because it had link shorteners that used a countdown ad site. But I'm nice and spent 7 seconds disabling adblocker and coping the actual link to paste here.*

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Google Drive:
*Mod edit- I could have just deleted this post because it had link shorteners that used a countdown ad site. But I'm nice and spent 7 seconds disabling adblocker and coping the actual link to paste here.*

Thanks!