Is there anywhere on the forums where I can post screenshots for the games that I play?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I've been trying to figure out how to phrase this question for a long time, hopefully you'll know what I mean.

I'd like to share screenshots on these website, is there somewhere where I can?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
If you are taking screenshots of games you are playing on here, you can just post them in the game's thread along with a comment about them, like why you took the screenshot or etc.

If you just want to post screenshots, make a new thread and title it "Screenshots from my favorite games" or "My favorite screenshots from (insert game/games) or something like that and post them there.

Reactions: Namco15

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
If you just want to post screenshots, make a new thread and title it "Screenshots from my favorite games" or "My favorite screenshots from (insert game/games) or something like that and post them there.
Post them on what board though? the general board, or the artwork board?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean, what kind of games are you playing?
I suspect that people don't see the point of screenshotting VNs, when they could just aswell extract the game folder to look at the pictures.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I mean, what kind of games are you playing?
I suspect that people don't see the point of screenshotting VNs, when they could just aswell extract the game folder to look at the pictures.
I don't know what you're talking about, I just checked the "game" folder for both Melody, and WVM, neither have any screenshots. ARe they hidden or something?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't know what you're talking about, I just checked the "game" folder for both Melody, and WVM, neither have any screenshots. ARe they hidden or something?
Yes, most Ren'Py games are released with their pics hidden in a .rpa archive. You'll need to download UnRen (for those games you mentioned, use the v.011 old) and use it to extract those pictures from that archive.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Yes, most Ren'Py games are released with their pics hidden in a .rpa archive. You'll need to download UnRen (for those games you mentioned, use the v.011 old) and use it to extract those pictures from that archive.
Oh wow, this is great! Thanks so much!