Is there NTR in these situations?

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
Hey guys

I researched the NTR threads here on the forum, and found that to be a very vague term. I confess that I still don't quite understand.

I'm developing a game and would like you to tell me if I need to put the warning that it contains NTR. (since I still don't quite understand the meaning).

These are the things that will happen, I would like you to tell me whether or not it is NTR:

1-Having sex with a single girl while she sleeps.

2-Having sex with my boss's wife while she sleeps, and he's not home.

3-Corrupt an innocent girl until you have sex with her.

4-Have sex with my sister (who has a boyfriend) while she sleeps.

5-Having sex with my married aunt without her husband knowing.

6-The same situation as above, but without her consent, that is, rape.

7-Rape a single woman.

8-Having sex with the single sister.

9-Having sex with the sister married to another.

Which of these situations can be considered NTR? please be specific. Thanks in advance to everyone who will respond. And I'm sorry for my bad english.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Which of these situations can be considered NTR? please be specific.
Netorare, that is what most people will call NTR here, is when "someone else have sex with". The how it happen and why is it NTR vary depending if the person who talk is adult or not, but this is a detail that doesn't matter here since all the situation you listed are "MC is having sex with". Therefore none of those situation are NTR, period.

Reactions: _Doux

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
None of those meet the forum definition for NTR.
There's some possible netori in there but nobody ever had an issue with that.

That said, if you show any of the women that are already in relationships having sex with their partners after the MC made his move you probably will get accused of NTR.

Reactions: _Doux