Is there somewhere I can make money out of my adult renders?

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm thinking about removing adult content from my patreon and make it purely game development related, however, I love creating adult content and if I can find some way to monetize it, I like to do that on the side.
My adult renders started as very cheap commissions, but since I'm trying to improve the quality, it eats more of my time to set up, takes more time to render and eventually forces me to upgrade my rig (not a rig per se, it's a cheap laptop).
Now my question is: Where can I find a suitable home for my adult content that helps me with my financial situation as well?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have any advise for me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm thinking about removing adult content from my patreon and make it purely game development related, however, I love creating adult content and if I can find some way to monetize it, I like to do that on the side.
My adult renders started as very cheap commissions, but since I'm trying to improve the quality, it eats more of my time to set up, takes more time to render and eventually forces me to upgrade my rig (not a rig per se, it's a cheap laptop).
Now my question is: Where can I find a suitable home for my adult content that helps me with my financial situation as well?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have any advise for me?
Recruitment & Services

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't know any site where you can make money purely from your render... well, maybe renderotica, they publish adult comics too, but it's a shitty site imo.
You could make accounts and tease stuff on different artist sites like deviantart or adult oriented sites like slushe and link your patreon (maybe a second account?) there, but I have no idea how much of an impact these sites have. There's also subscribestar.adult but you won't get much publicity there, so you'd still need to post your stuff somewhere else to get attention.
Nice little comic btw :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I wouldn't mind doing more commissions, but most of the offers are several renders per day for somebody else's recently created patreon page for a share of their possible future income. Unfortunately I can't pay my bills if I spend all of my time on those types of jobs.
Nice little comic btw :)
Thank you, I'll create a topic and post a link to all of the comics I've created once this one have finished, two or three more pages left.
I agree with you on renderotica. it's horrible.
reading the terms of service in slushe, they have strict rules on any commercial activity outside of commissions, it is possible that looking for patreon fall under that. Also, there's lots of good 3D artist there I'll have to compete with, that means more time and effort is needed.
Subscribestar doesn't seem to be a good solution since at the end, it is me whom have to bring all of the traffic to my page and I'm already doing that for my patreon.
I would love to have a different page for my adult stuff but patreon doesn't allow multiple pages at the moment and I'm not keen on breaking their laws. The fact that such companies can easily fix our problems with a small change in their service yet they won't move a finger is disheartening.