Identify Is this a scene from Midnight Paradise only?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Renply engine, very good renders. Incest game. Male MC

The scene, which I know happens in Midnight Paradise (and honestly is probably in many others) is the mother is in bed with the son. She wakes up to his boner sticking out of his underwear and when she gets closer to it, he moves and it accidentally goes into her mouth and a BJ ensues.

I feel like there is another game though, where this similar scenario happens. Maybe the mother comes into the room while MC is sleeping, maybe they're already in bed and she wakes up. But, I feel like she spots his cock peeking out, but it could be that she just sees the buldge and she gets interested and goes in for a look and ends up with it in her mouth. I don't remember if the MC cums or not. What other games have scenes like this?

Scenes where mom spots the dick while the MC is sleeping (maybe faking it and he has a inner freak out where he's like "holy shit, she just sucked my cock") but ends up sucking his dick until climax, or even just a little until she realizes what she's doing and bolts. She could even be having her thoughts of "Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this". I'm not talking about scenes where the mom comes into the room with the intention of sucking him off, this type of scenario is the MC and mom are still not fully there yet, and this is a curiosity type thing that they're still exploring.