Identify Is this legit game?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Found on pixiv from similar user/artist with multiple scene and posts regarding almost same scene too, is this a legit game? Any link to the thread in this forum?

1622914662072.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
well not one I seen before but could look interesting potentially, and I would say if it is not a actual game, they sure went to great lengths to make it seem like it :p

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Following are the tags on the pixiv art page
1622953571464.png

While the following is google translation. I guess this is going to come as a full version for real?

【近日発売】冒険と射精管理をするRPG
現在製作中のゲーム「魔道具師キロとふたなりエルフ~射精管理で魔道具開発!!~」ですが、来週末(6/11~13)で販売開始できるよう頑張っています!

ある条件で解放される『エンドレス射精管理室』というものを実装します。
ストーリー上の射精管理はいろいろ制限があるので、もう少し自由な要素を取り入れたいと思います。
期間を設定したり、最終日が来ても延長して虐めたり、金玉が空っぽでも射精命令を出してカラ打ちさせたりとか、射精管理の醍醐味を味わる部屋にしたいですね('ω')

また、もうすぐ発売ということで、古い体験版( )はただいまをもって削除します。
正式な体験版を製品版と同時にリリースする予定です。
金額は¥700にしようと考えています。

それでは、もうしばしお待ちを(^^♪

[Coming Soon] RPG for adventure and ejaculation management

The game "Magic Tool Master Kiro and Futanari Elf-Developing Magic Tools with Ejaculation Management !!-" is currently in production, but we are working hard to start selling it next weekend (6 / 11-13)!

We will implement an "endless ejaculation management room" that is released under certain conditions.
There are various restrictions on ejaculation management in the story, so I would like to incorporate a little more free element.
I want to make a room where you can enjoy the real thrill of ejaculation management, such as setting a period, extending and bullying even when the final day comes, issuing an ejaculation command even if the gold ball is empty, and letting it hit the sky ('ω').

Also, since it will be released soon, the old trial version (illust / 89497951) will be deleted now.
The official trial version will be released at the same time as the product version.
I'm thinking of making the amount 700 yen.

Well then, please wait for a while (^^ ♪

Reactions: Gummiel

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is on now.