Is this NTR? Swinging? Sharing?

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
So we all know people have very strong feelings about NTR: Some love it, and others will burn anything that comes within a mile radius of the NTR tag. I'm conflicted about the tag because I'm not sure it means the same to everyone, and also because my proclivities are more open than your more traditional hetero or gay orientations and the tag feels a bit reductive.

Here's a scenario which is appealing to me which may fall under NTR:
Say there are 3 characters: Male A, Male B, and a Female
- Male A: the chad thundercock protagonist (think Zaton from Desert Stalker) to whom all other men are compared.
- Male B: A cute twink/trap/whatever else that's similar. At the very least, Male B is not in sexual competition with Male A, nor is he an adversary in the story.
- A Female (just one female for simplicity).

In this scenario, if male A is attracted to male B AND the female then male B and the female having sex (with or without Male A present) is ok as long as Male A is in a relationship with both. Maybe male A even introduces the female to Male B or vice versa. In other words, Male B is part of Male A's harem, so to speak.

It's not exactly swinging because, at least to me, that implies a partner swap and not an open relationship involving multiple partners with MC as the "alpha".

Sharing seems like the most accurate word for it and it doesn't carry the baggage that NTR does.

The closest example I can think of is the dynamic between the MC, Lyssa, and Oliver in fetish locator (two males and a futa but similar in the sense that MC can be in a relationship with both while the other two characters also like each other).

Is this NTR? Is this scenario more palatable to people who otherwise don't like the more typical NTR scenarios? I assume it isn't appealing for hetero or gay people but I could be wrong. What about people who are BI/pan? Am I just beating a dead horse? Is the horse even worth beating? What is a horse?

Share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just sounds like a bisexual harem.

Although harems usually are defined by 4+ people total, so maybe just a three way relationship until you add a fourth person.

Reactions: JoGio
Oct 13, 2018
Just because It's NTR doesn't mean you can't enjoy it, or it isn't attractive. Because male B has intercourse with the female, Male A's dominion is undermined and his exclusive control of the females sexual and romantic desires is subverted; it's clearly NTR in every sense.

It could be less if Male B was prohibited from vaginal penetration, or from bringing the female to orgasm, or some such device. I personally wouldn't mind if Male B and female had regular kissing and snuggling sessions where they revel in their mutual desire for Male A, but full on sex breaks the boundary and cucks Male A. That's just my preference though.

Hope this helps.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it's pretty much A Clever Name setup - a polyamorous harem, inside of it - MC, bunch of girls and a trans, everyone fucking each other, even though MC is still officially considered head of harem - it's more of an equal deal for everyone
definitely not a NTR, not really a swinging, sharing probably? i wouldn't call it either, just a harem

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Sharing. It's a bi MMF truple. Add more LIs until there are 3 at least and it becomes a haremlike poly thingy.