Is this the end of fast paced game downloading for free?

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
Soo.. Nopy is shutting down... yess, the only stable and free option with good downloading speed is shutting down( at least for people in Asia). I have been active here in f95 for the past 2 or 3 years and have been downloading games using nopy(mostly) with a stable 6 to 8 Mbps download speed. The other best options for me was google drive and mega(free trial) but most of the game devs don't give google drive option and mega is a paid service.... The other major downloading options like anonfile, gofile, mixdrop doesn't even give me 1 Mbps download speed and it takes 2 hours to download a 2 or 3 GB game. I want to know is there any other good alternative options and what about using the torrent file? Why many devs don't use that option? Would love to hear what you guys think about this and is there any way to counter this problem, Thank you!

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
Same here nopy was the best. No other high speed download matched their service. For now, fortunately someone started , giving way for RenPy game downloads. As for general downloading service, RIP Speedy bois. :( Extremely sad they had to shut down due to payment issues.