ROCCO777NoSpecs

May 31, 2024
I wouldn't know, but god forbid indeed.

Here's a patch for 1.19 that force enables extreme content.
Unzip and paste into the data folder.

And if someone knows a quick way to get to the DLC, let me know and i'll see if it can enable that as well.
Too bad with this + the base download we cant use half of the cheat codes to skip the boring ass fuck minigames

ROCCO777NoSpecs

May 31, 2024
Which cheat codes are you referring to? The ones linked on the first page still work
i tried the relationship one and it says something like "you need to be a patreon for it to work" or "this isnt avaible for the public version" (doesnt even let me put the code)

PupFiction

Aug 13, 2016
i tried the relationship one and it says something like "you need to be a patreon for it to work" or "this isnt avaible for the public version" (doesnt even let me put the code)
I uploaded an updated version of the patch in my original comment. If youre on a previous save you might need to sleep for it to take effect.

Narky1280

Apr 21, 2022
Tienes que ir a la doncella sexual. No recuerdo en qué dirección debes ir, pero debes ir al pilar que tiene el orbe encima y tocar la canción de la lujuria. Después de que termine la pequeña animación, simplemente haz clic en el orbe.
[/CITA]Gracias hermano
[/CITA]

Last edited:

ROCCO777NoSpecs

May 31, 2024
I uploaded an updated version of the patch in my original comment. If youre on a previous save you might need to sleep for it to take effect.
i'll try that, thank you my pugski

Edit: Now it lets you put the code but says that You need the Emperor patreon tier... for a buggy and incomplete game it sure has a nice pay wall, almost like 90% of the work is about that

Last edited:

laggz13

Aug 18, 2018
anyone have the extreme codes. i no longer sub to this fuck to make ends meet and keeps changing the code with every update. SO FUCKING GREEDY!

pingciling

Nov 20, 2022
I wouldn't know, but god forbid indeed.

Here's a patch for 1.19 that force enables extreme content.
Unzip and paste into the data folder.

And if someone knows a quick way to get to the DLC, let me know and i'll see if it can enable that as well.

Edit:
Fixed relationship cheat not being available
What is the code of Extreme Content

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes