Migt95

Jun 22, 2022
Hello community, query does anyone have a guide to the updates the last thing I came to understand is that a domain is opened in the church and I have no idea what to do after that?

ayumu98

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2024
Fun game; I love the art
Is it possible to have sex with the characters in the castle?

Ghost05

Oct 26, 2023
Fun game; I love the art
Is it possible to have sex with the characters in the castle?
As of now I dont believe so but Jackie is planning on adding a lot more content too the castle the more he updates the game.

Ghost05

Oct 26, 2023
How to defeat her? I struggle with it
Grind your levels, I was able to shit on her with a goblin and crow that were around levels 8-10, and I was around lvl 10, just spam the fuck out of the basic attacks and use your special attacks aswell, using the willpower skill for the extra damage goes along way

Ghost05

Oct 26, 2023
I have tried to Disable the extreme content but it doesn't work, how can you do it or it just pop up?
Extreme content with the files isn't possible to disable I believe, but you you can always just not use the extreme content features if you still wanna use the codes and stuff.

omarstar

Feb 23, 2018
I wouldn't know, but god forbid indeed.

Here's a patch for 1.19 that force enables extreme content.
Unzip and paste into the data folder.

And if someone knows a quick way to get to the DLC, let me know and i'll see if it can enable that as well.

Edit:
Fixed relationship cheat not being available
why this isn't working for me

gerbilthehut

Nov 29, 2022
When you purchase books, weights, etc, how do you equip or use them? I can select them from inventory, and when I do, a screen with my character appears. I select it, but nothing actually happens. I don't lose books, I don't gain more from reading, etc.

lightwingz

Feb 7, 2018
When you purchase books, weights, etc, how do you equip or use them? I can select them from inventory, and when I do, a screen with my character appears. I select it, but nothing actually happens. I don't lose books, I don't gain more from reading, etc.
go back to your room they are automatically placed there for you to get extra training from.

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes