2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Isekai Brothel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
F9z Banner New.png

Overview:
We're Not Just a Brothel, we use a technology of travel between universes!
With this technology you can teleport to the desired universe or you can teleport our girls to your universe.
Here you can satisfy your fantasies with girls from other universes, from Dating, Quick Sex, Fetishes, Etc...

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Isekai Brothel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
Cheats Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screen (2).png Screen (3).png Screen 3.png 1.png 2.png 1.png 2.png Fchcuw.png
3.png 4.png bwLFJO.png 2rhxX1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I really gotta wounder sometimes.... who is this game even for?

Cause most of the fans that love these characters would fkn hate this because you are literally cucking the MCs of those worlds :KEK:

So who even is the demographic besides people who go "O they look hot".

So zero respect for sauce material: Check!
Story that doesn't appeal to 99% of the fandoms: Check!
Completely unwholesome concept despite the majority of LIs being from wholesome stories: Check!

Like legit who's it for? Cause ain't no one that cares about "Please don't bully me! Nagatoro!" is going to be enjoying this XD (and would be the case for most other characters I would assume, if they have a per-established relationship that the fandom enjoys).

Part of the charm of most of these characters, is that they are wholesome.. which is made pointless in this because it not only steals them out of what made em wholesome, but on top of that turns them into literal whores XD

Jun 5, 2020
I really gotta wounder sometimes.... who is this game even for?

Cause most of the fans that love these characters would fkn hate this because you are literally cucking the MCs of those worlds :KEK:

So who even is the demographic besides people who go "O they look hot".

So zero respect for sauce material: Check!
Story that doesn't appeal to 99% of the fandoms: Check!
Completely unwholesome concept despite the majority of LIs being from wholesome stories: Check!

Like legit who's it for? Cause ain't no one that cares about "Please don't bully me! Nagatoro!" is going to be enjoying this XD (and would be the case for most other characters I would assume, if they have a per-established relationship that the fandom enjoys).

Part of the charm of most of these characters, is that they are wholesome.. which is made pointless in this because it not only steals them out of what made em wholesome, but on top of that turns them into literal whores XD
I enjoy it

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes