Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
It really does feel like those chance boxes are NEVER worth it. Either it's a success, then you get something that might be useful but only in certain circumstances (like if you get the health kit at full health it's not gonna matter, nor is getting the exp magnet when there aren't that many exp pickups around), but if it is a fail, you lose basically half your health, which can screw you royally. I go out of my way to avoid these boxes.

Reactions: Throwaway467435

leeryujin

Mar 21, 2018
This game is unplayable. Main problems. 1. sometimes during level up, how to menu keeps popping up covering the screen and blocking view. games not even paused so i'm being mobbed by enemies i can't even see and only way i found to get rid of the screen is to pause the game. happens every other level up and it just gets annoying. 2. no controller support. 3. getting I'm the creator and you've sacrificed yourself message every time I lose on a map and exit to main menu is fucking annoying.

very flawed and annoying to play. Please address it and if correction is halfway decent, I'll happily buy it to support.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
This game is unplayable. Main problems. 1. sometimes during level up, how to menu keeps popping up covering the screen and blocking view. games not even paused so i'm being mobbed by enemies i can't even see and only way i found to get rid of the screen is to pause the game. happens every other level up and it just gets annoying. 2. no controller support. 3. getting I'm the creator and you've sacrificed yourself message every time I lose on a map and exit to main menu is fucking annoying.

very flawed and annoying to play. Please address it and if correction is halfway decent, I'll happily buy it to support.
1) In fact, this is very strange, since in 100% of cases when I level up, the game is paused. Maybe the problem is in some of your settings?
3) In my opinion, this only happens if you play as the main character (that is, only in the initial level and against bosses), and he is lousy to play as. It’s better to take the girl with the bat, the start is much easier for her. In the case of girls, after defeat you have a scene that you can skip.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes