Unity Completed Isekai Frontline [v1.3.2] [Ginkgo Studio]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
Ok, anyone got like the version 1.02 mega file with uncensored here? Or at least the true vision dlc download link( pls don't be steam link). It's taking too long for me to download and most of the pages I find only got older version or no uncensored

Reactions: stal1234

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Still Missing the Netorare tag... weird.

(dead content where the boss enemies and such have their way with the LIs).

edit: report rejected again for some reason, anyway here is the proof for those of you that would want to avoid it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Still Missing the Netorare tag... weird.

(dead content where the boss enemies and such have their way with the LIs).

edit: report rejected again for some reason, anyway here is the proof for those of you that would want to avoid it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know, I'd say that's more forced intercourse. Netorare implies the girls are being unfaithful to a SO

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't know, I'd say that's more forced intercourse. Netorare implies the girls are being unfaithful to a SO
Netorare basically has nothing to do with unfaithfulness via it's definition my friend, it is simply when MC is taken from. (Literally translates as "To be taken from").
Common misconception though as some think it simply means cheating. So it can be cheating, but doesn't have to be. (LI being raped isn't cheating, but it is Netorare as MC is being taken from).

On the inverse another misconception is that it is only rape and not cheating.

Either way, it doesn't honestly matter as it fulfills the F95 Definition of the term with LI involved with someone other than MC. (although from the images it looks like it has both types, given on the promotional scene the LI is doing it willfully).

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Netorare basically has nothing to do with unfaithfulness via it's definition my friend, it is simply when MC is taken from. (Literally translates as "To be taken from").
Common misconception though as some think it simply means cheating. So it can be cheating, but doesn't have to be. (LI being raped isn't cheating, but it is Netorare as MC is being taken from).

On the inverse another misconception is that it is only rape and not cheating.
My guy.... " Netorare, Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media. "

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My guy.... " Netorare, Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful, used in hentai media. "
Bruh... instead of using the western misconception how bout actually looking for the literal meaning... or better yet, F95's own rules.

I'll take actual translation over mistranslation thanks.

Exhibit if you will:
1683984222432.png
Some other translations are "Taken away by sleeping" and "To be taken from" (it can be translated a few ways)

And f95's:
1683984248093.png

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Bruh... instead of using the western misconception how bout actually looking for the literal meaning... or better yet, F95's own rules.

I'll take actual translation over mistranslation thanks.

Exhibit if you will:
View attachment 2617814
Some other translations are "Taken away by sleeping" and "To be taken from" (it can be translated a few ways)

And f95's:
View attachment 2617818
While I do understand your standpoint and to an extent agree this very much could fit into that, I can give you two counterpoints as why "maybe" this is not tagged as it:
1- Community and staff don't want to deal with all the inevitable "is the NTR avoidable" and complains such tag WILL bring (given so many other threads with said tag).

2- Given the existance of the rape (and obviously that the enemies in this game are supposedly just zombie-like infected and not exactly reasonable humans), might be just out of the intent. For example an NTR game might want to depict adultery behavior, or blackmail for plot reasons, while in the case of this one as a defeat scene is just depicted as pure rape.

Mar 19, 2018
2- Given the existance of the rape (and obviously that the enemies in this game are supposedly just zombie-like infected and not exactly reasonable humans), might be just out of the intent. For example an NTR game might want to depict adultery behavior, or blackmail for plot reasons, while in the case of this one as a defeat scene is just depicted as pure rape.
to play devil's advocate here a bit: i think you could argue not all of the scenes are pure rape? one of the girls seems a lot more into it, and kinda seems to have the situation more under control? it's like kind of a weird tonal thing where it almost feels like the art was made beforehand and then the scene is retrofitted around it imo, but y'know

don't get me wrong though, i am also in the camp of "NTR's definition on the site is how it is for a good reason"

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes