RPGM - Completed - Isekai Harem Fantasia [v1.02] [Triangle!]

1. 1.00 star(s)

eosar

I had some expectations, but only disappointment awaits. Overall, it's simply less than it should be in every regard. Go in expecting nothing and maybe you'll enjoy some of it, otherwise it's quite bleh.
    Combat - bleh.
    Crafting - bleh.
    Netorare - bleh.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

Decent humour and characterisation, but gameplay is a chore and the sex scenes aren't very rewarding. The writing is ok if you don't mind dumb harem slapstick tropes, but it's still very text-heavy. Gameplay is boring standard RPGM stuff, which should be either more developed or removed entirely. Sex scenes are ok, but not particularly frequent or impressive. Overall, too much filler for too little reward.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Isekai Harem Fantasia [v1.02] [Triangle!]
    I recommend trying this game.
    The only thing that made me fall in love with the game is the simple and clean artwork. A vanilla artwork that conquers everyone.
    The rest is not the best, especially the gameplay, which for 99% is going from point A to point B. The few battles that exist have 0 strategy and just press a button.
    The maps, on the other hand, are nice, not too big and well structured.
    Boy ... I hated him, he's the only character I couldn't stand, the rest of the characters are promoted.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Erosia

It's a very bog standard type of game. To the point of boredom. The artwork is, of course very good, but the general work itself is overall... weak. The game totes NTR as one of its tags.

But uh... it's really not. I mean, if you really want to stretch NTR's definition sure? The main characters are just essentially very open to sex. In fact, there's this one side quest where one of your girls work at a brothel.

The girl in question is indignant. But then the MC says that she's too childish. She takes the challenge, fucks a customer and proves him wrong. The MC isn't pissed or upset or anything. Instead he's impressed and wants to fuck her even more.

There are 3 mandatory NTR scenes. But they're all very weak. A Time Stop rape, a Tentacle Rape, and a Mushroom Tentacle Rape. And in none of these is the MC hung up about it, nor are the girls. And the rest of the NTR is optional, most of them rape the girls, others are when the girls de-stress Boy, the cute guild receptionist. Who btw, is best boy, and the MC agrees.

The gameplay is standard. Go here, kill enemy, go again. Even the ending is as expected. All of the girls love the MC and love having sex with him, etc, etc. Overall, it's mediocre and lasts too long for it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

aihikari

2 stars solely because of the art. No animation to the point I dropped, pervert (fine) PUSSY (not fine) DUMBFUCKINGASS (totally not fine) MC, forced monster rape scene. No, just no. I'd rather play a kinetic novel than this.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Ok, first gonna answer the gold question, do you need to feel scared cause of the NTR tag?

I would say no, in this game it's true that the girls have scenes with other characters other than the hero, but most of them are just the girls getting raped cause you lost to an enemy boss, in fact the only scene that has a NTR feeling is the bad ending which is losing to the final boss.

The girls are only serious about the MC but sometimes under the circunstances that the game have they end up having sex with another character, but that's about it, if you can stomach that in some quests like in the brothel one a girl has ocassional sex with a random character (or the feminine boy that works as the recepcionist of the adventurer guild) then you are good to go, to be fair I just think that the game is very open minded about sex and that's about it. In fact the first thing we see are 2 adventurers teasing the poor recepcionist boy against his will.

Ok, leaving aside all that NTR explanation gonna talk about the game and why I only give it 3 stars:

-The secondary quests are boring and force that the girls have sex, for example there is one in which we have to look for an old man that got lost in the forest, so the characters divide to find him, one of the girls get sleepy and then the old man rapes her in her sleep without her even noticing anything while our MC caught him on the act but didn't say anything (at this point they werent on a relationship).

If there is a problem I see with the game is just those type of situations, it's just weird. I would have eliminated all of those to be fair cause of that.

-The MC personality is kind of like how the pharaon of legend of queen opala was, doesn't truly care that one of the girls has sex with other people if she remains in love with him, I would say on the love aspect they are loyal, they don't develop feelings for other characters at all.

I would have liked some yuri action rather than that... but seriously, it's an aptitude a bit too open.

-The gameplay is kind of average, nothing special, kill monsters -> level up -> buy better gear then repeat, that's all it is, in fact there is no use for the money except buying better gear.

I would have liked a fame system and that the MC could actually fight, I have to say that the preview is at the very least misleading.

But that's about it, no pathetic MC, the girls love the MC, only some absurd comedy and situations have the girls have sex with other people (except the recepcionist boy which is kind of teased and rewarded by the girls sometimes), if you are a chill person like me you can play it from beginning to end with no problem, if it bothers you a lot that they sometimes get raped or tease the recepcionist boy then just leave.