4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I was sceptical but it's off to a really good start. The lack of an option to go back and loot the orc kings body grates on me though, he'd have some expensive body parts for sure

Reactions: Wzighack

Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
Yup!
This game definitely deserves 10/10.
No idea why just in 50 sec not even a minute I fall in love with this game, definitely on another level, soon I will give a review too.
I felt the same way, I always love characters who strive to protect the week, help the helpless, etc.
Real life is full of selfish bastards willing to kill, maim, steal or whatever for personal gain, so I look for entertainment that portrays the world the way I hope it to be, full of kindness, selflessness, and every man has a harem lol.

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
NGL this game will be great in the future
in term of animation is definitely on par with Eternum
Really great game

Reactions: Wzighack

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Going by the preview gifs, the sex scenes look hot but the game size seems small in comparison.
Are they not all in v0.1 or is it cause their all short quickie scenes?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
why this game have trojan?
Got to ask:

You theoretically know what a "False Positive" is, right?
When only one out of nearly 70 virus checks is detecting something that perfectly fits the description ...

Reactions: Dunner

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
As a fan of OP protagonists, isekai, harems and fantasy settings this ticked all the boxes for me.
The fact that the dev seems to know how to compress the content is just a plus since I don't really have a problem with multi gig downloads.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Actually, manhWas are more 1:1 deal, usually. ManhUas as well.
Only Jap manga authors seem to like rolling harems to an unhealthy degree.
As for the stat system, i don't see anything particularly manhwa-centric in there, just the generic stuff that you can find anywhere.
What i don't get is why he has so much mp and m.atk while not even being a combat class. His isekai 'cheat' prolly lol. :whistle::coffee:
nah fam... high M.Atk and MP... coupled with him most likely being Japanese...
HOW OLD IS THIS MOFO??? :ROFLMAO:
1723648074214.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Decent intro

But the MC is a bit too OP right at the start

Could be done on purpose idk

But so far its been fun havent seen a isekai avn before

Only been reading novels of that sort

So im looking forward to see whats next for this game

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes