Unity Isekai Parlor Simulator [v0.16.3] [Studio Echydna]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kernt

Feb 14, 2020
Sooo, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. OP was updated today to have 0.15.2 on the exact same day 0.17 was released on SS?
Was there some kind of deal arranged to turn this thread into a "demo version" of the SS page?
I'm not particularly disappointed or upset, merely curious about this strange coincidence of updating the thread with a build that's almost 3 months old.

Welp, nevermind. I don't know WHAT is in those 0.15.2 files uploaded to the OP but it's not a game. There's no .exe or anything to make it functional at all.
I'm pretty sure there's no deal. 0.15.2 is just the "public" version on itch.io that anyone can access. That said, this looks like the HTML5 version, maybe it was a mistake on their part?

EDIT: I checked Itch.io and dev seems to have posted the correct exe version this time. "My bad, I uploaded the html version twice. The exe should be running fine now. "

Last edited:

kassak77

Mar 8, 2019
0.15 is now free, 0.17 has sphinx race added
here extract of dev log:

We just released the 0.17 for supporters. You can get your hands on it in advance by or

v0.17

• New Race : Sphinx, including a portrait, a back portrait and 6 animations (Idle/Foreplay/Sex/Anal/Yuri/Sleep)
  • Roll Option for Gallery and other UI Polishes
  • Various other small tweaks, balancing, bug-fixes and improvements

The v0.15.2 is now free to everyone :

v0.15

• Mating Season System : each monster girl may have mating month(s) as indicated in their race description. During a mating month (2 full days), a girl have unlimited stamina & happiness to do sex actions. Be careful because after a mating month, the girl will be KO for a whole day!
  • Bonus HScene with Mag', keep buying from her to unlock a special H Scene!
  • Sleep animations for all races (except Mermaids)
  • CG Gallery & Password Menu in the new Extra menu
  • Back Portrait and Portraits Clothes for Mazoku
  • Endless worlds now need to be unlocked in the story mode(except the first)
  • Various other small tweaks, balancing, bug-fixes and improvements

Reactions: flannan

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Sooo, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. OP was updated today to have 0.15.2 on the exact same day 0.17 was released on SS?
Was there some kind of deal arranged to turn this thread into a "demo version" of the SS page?
I'm not particularly disappointed or upset, merely curious about this strange coincidence of updating the thread with a build that's almost 3 months old.

Welp, nevermind. I don't know WHAT is in those 0.15.2 files uploaded to the OP but it's not a game. There's no .exe or anything to make it functional at all.
I'll skip this content, miss me with no compiled builds. Ain't no laptop of mine will ever have any kind of chromium installed on it because of a game. Git.
Sorry for the inconvenience, the actual exe version has been uploaded.

We have no deal or anything in the like lol, it's just been like that for a while, with the free version being two versions late compared to the premium one, with some more fixes added to it. It just gets uploaded in here straight after.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
This game would definitely benefit from a zoom in and out system so that you could build a bigger brothel.

Moon_Dew

May 26, 2017
Is there a way to adjust the screen resolution? My computer only has 16:9 resolution, and changing the screen setting to windowed still takes up all the screen.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I can drag it, but I can't find anyway to resize it.

Also, how do I train my courtesans? I think I missed that part in the tutorial.
True, you cant resize it. I mean it wouldnt be for the devs, the value isnt there, even if - but if you set "UsePlayerSettings = -1" , that's my guess as to why its not possible. I could probably add an option to my table to switch resolution (similar like in another game), if its needed.

On trainings - right click you mean?

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Am I complteley stupid?
I can't find the option to send the girl on vacation.
Is it only possible at a certain time?

One of my girls has good stamina, but almost no happiness left, the only option I have to restore happiness is "relax", but I can't find how to send on vacation.

EDIT: yes, I'm stupid, and of course, I found the answer to my question right after posting. Vacations are possible during the morning and the day when the girl is placed in the lobby.

Thenaós
Would you consider putting a paid version on itch.io?
I play a lot of games, and I don't have the money to support all of them monthly.

Last edited:

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Am I complteley stupid?
I can't find the option to send the girl on vacation.
Is it only possible at a certain time?

One of my girls has good stamina, but almost no happiness left, the only option I have to restore happiness is "relax", but I can't find how to send on vacation.

EDIT: yes, I'm stupid, and of course, I found the answer to my question right after posting. Vacations are possible during the morning and the day when the girl is placed in the lobby.

Thenaós
Would you consider putting a paid version on itch.io?
I play a lot of games, and I don't have the money to support all of them monthly.
We can't really put a paid version on itch.io cause payout is not available for us - btw free versions are just paid versions with a delay (and some fixes ontop). If you really want to access it, you can always pay a single month and then cancel ^^

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I have two very important questions (for me at least) What MG races are planned going forward? Also, will there be pregnancy? I know it's unlikely given this a brothel game and not a breeding season clone but as someone who has the super deluxe premium platinum upgrade +++ to his breeding instinct I have to ask.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
this game seriously needs an ingame character editor.

When games make me resart them 10 times until I get a starting squad I somehwat enjoy and not the same bimbos and/or tomboys over and over

Reactions: Kernt

Thenaós

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I have two very important questions (for me at least) What MG races are planned going forward? Also, will there be pregnancy? I know it's unlikely given this a brothel game and not a breeding season clone but as someone who has the super deluxe premium platinum upgrade +++ to his breeding instinct I have to ask.
Hey! So we have a whole list of possible MG (and now subraces too!) ; those are ultimately decided through a vote of our subscribers~

The pregnancy system is not currently planned, sorry - it raises some conflicts with the game's current spirit and design ^v^'

But stay tuned for even more MG races, that one's for sure!

this game seriously needs an ingame character editor.

When games make me resart them 10 times until I get a starting squad I somehwat enjoy and not the same bimbos and/or tomboys over and over
That's a feature we've been considering and we'll probably implement it when we have the time to - as well as some more portrait elements to make the girls more varied and personalizable :>

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes