rakesh_prakesh

Apr 27, 2018
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: I think there is only one full release
Language: Japanese

Instructions/Information
Extract and run
Requires RPGM VX Ace and Japanese Locale (just to be safe)

Download

(password = hentaibedta)

Preview
80asoswr3vx3.jpgg1horbw35l86.jpgjw2ciqo0uwxp.jpg

felix_F

May 4, 2023
I'm doing an MTL version right now but it was shit so I have to redo it by hand i have 900 lines of dialogue to redo left

felix_F

May 4, 2023
Finally I'm done with the translation It is about 95% readable. I didin't test it so feedback would be appriciated
I hope yall like it

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
Did you unpack the game file? You'll need to replace the game files not just put the data folder in the game folder If you did that it would work.
Ah, so it's like how Shisaye does his game translations that makes a lot more sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, some bits of the menu aren't translated, but it's fairly easy to understand. Dialogue and scenes seem to be working. Also, unable to open the game in Locale Emulator, but works fine when opened normally.

felix_F

May 4, 2023
Ah, so it's like how Shisaye does his game translations that makes a lot more sense.

So, some bits of the menu aren't translated, but it's fairly easy to understand. Dialogue and scenes seem to be working. Also, unable to open the game in Locale Emulator, but works fine when opened normally.
The menu bits are in japanise becouse i didn't touch the scripts. It's hard to translate the scripts and get them working with almost no programming experience