Isetan / Nana's Adventure

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Title: Isetan
Developer website:
Language: Japanese

This game is amazing. The developer has updated this game for years, because he cares about the quality that much.

This game has a huge story and takes many hours to play through. It is extremely well done, as well. Much of the story uses triggers and timed events. For example, after x many days, there is an event where the main town gets invaded by Zombies, and you have to save it.

It has an overworld that there are many quests to do and places to explore, and it has a large dungeon that progressively goes ever more down, that is tied to story progression.

There is an intricate job change system. You have your normal class, "Schoolgirl?", then you have other job classes you set secondary. (Adventurer, Warrior, Paladin, Thief, Merchant, Miko(priest), Witch, Wizard.) There are two levels of depth to each class. Change to a class to earn/spend AP on it.

I don't have a demo image, but if you would, I would go to the dlsite link above, at the bottom of the page is a 2 and a half minute video. It barely scratches the surface, but it shows some of the fights and the original music as well. Cookie-cutter game, this is NOT.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a torrent for what looks like the latest version on . There are direct downloads around, but they're for older versions of the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Didn't check before but there's on ULMF, need to be signed in to see the link.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
At the beginning, it is part dungeon, part puzzle. You are underground and you must avoid anything too strong that will kill you and fight your way to a way out. There is a black slime and a golem that you should not touch. Everything else should be doable. You should have a watch item that has an abuseable stun ability. (Does not use MP, hits every time.) All items in this game have durability, so too many fights will weaken you. Ultimately, one of the rooms has bombs in the left hand crate, which you assign to your 2 slots through the menu. You use the bomb to open a wall to the left. Get a new bomb, go left, there's a spot in the wall to the north that you bomb to make a hole, use that hole to exit the labyrinth. In your picture, the crate is on the left and has a sparkle. Do it quick so the golem does not barricade you in. The bombs work on the rocks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone has working link for the game? Sukebei torrent doesn't work
It's working for me, the same torrent is on and . Otherwise search them to find some older versions of the game. Or there's .

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
It's working for me, the same torrent is on and . Otherwise search them to find some older versions of the game. Or there's .
Yep, it finally works. Heard this game is the Dark Soul of H-RPG. It may be stupid for me to play H-RPG for challenges, but as I am a hardcore RPG fan, and knowing that the creator put so much dedication to the game, guess I'll brush the hentai side away and play properly.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I actively keep a copy of the current torrent up and running on my computer, so there always should be at least 1 seed.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Latest Version I have been able to find is v1.37

Here is link :)

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
+1

One of the most hardest games to get a translation (compared to others)