Ren'Py Abandoned Island 34 [Ep.2 Events] [NSFW Space]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
'Island 34' - a resort for the super rich, where they can be whoever they want to be. Bored with what they have in the real life, they chose a different life and the staff at the resort is making everything so that they can experience it. The only rule is that you can't interfere with the desires of other guests. Everything goes smoothly until a guest is murdered. Not wanting to risk the reputation of the island, the management hires an outside agency to solve the murder and they send you and your female partner to solve it. You pose as a married couple, each with their own unique desires on who you want to be and will try to solve the murder without anyone discovering who you really are or the true reason why you are on the island.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-10
Release Date: 2021-01-10
Developer: NSFW Space
Censored: No
Version: Ep 2 Events
Other Games: - Water World - Stellargate 1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you have already played the preview version, please delete the saves since 0.1 is not backwards compatible. Future versions will be compatible with old saves, but the preview version was a different case because of the missing free-roam mode.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

main_menu.png ep 1 11.jpg anim ep 1 sc prtn flgh 23.gif anim ep 1 sc prtn flgh 15.gif ep 1 34b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A sort of proven dev, so I guess that we know what to expect. The murder thing is interesting, the rest? Not too much. Got to say, not a fan of any any of the character models so far, but to each their own I guess

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Not much to say so far but the renders and animations look good but right now I fucking hate the MC and Alice. Also the MC just lets Alice push him around which annoyed the hell out of me. The murder plot seems interesting but I'm not really a fan of the cover stories given to the characters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i know that its just i really cant be arsed watching everyone just fuck everyone for no reason whats so ever
That's pretty much how this devs games go.

They don't make games for those just wanting the MC to get the women. The women usually have their own things going on too.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIV

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
lotag.jpg
Totally made me want :sneaky: to help "my partner" even more.
I'm hoping for more action from this developer, more fetishes won't hurt.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just hope your not forced to change your body into an ugly female android like Water World I hated that shit and never finished that game because of it.

i dont wanna get all the women i just wanna solve a murder and maybe get with one woman and not have to watch our partner get with everyone
I agree with you but since her cover is going to be that she's a stripper I think your going to be forced to watch her get with other people a lot.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
i dont wanna get all the women i just wanna solve a murder and maybe get with one woman and not have to watch our partner get with everyone
You'll never get just one woman and your "partner" , if you could even choose one, would never just stick with you. Hell, the lesbian exclusive couple weren't really lesbian nor exclusive in WWorld

Reactions: Elohim888
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote