Identify Island game i played a while back but can no longer find (looked for hours everywhere)

dspkdosd12

Mar 31, 2020
So the game is set on an island after your boat crashes. You're on there with a lot of people. A rich girl with her grandpa, a nun who wants to start a church, your male best friend and his mom, your female friend. There's also this red head that is acting mysterious and scouting the island and asks for your help retrieving the audio and what not. I've been looking for this game for days! At some point you also encounter some hallucinogenic mushrooms while scouting. It's a sandbox game allowing you to travel to any point on the island.

At night you gather around the campfire and can interact with all the characters. At some point you go exploring beyond a waterfall and encounter two girls with massive titsboth of whom are basically exhibitionists.

PLEASE HEELPPPPP

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I have no idea, but just as an advice, tell something about engine/renders etc
Usually knowing if it is an visual novel, renpy with daz renders (for example) helps a lot, and it's hard to think that you know that much details of the game but not this