bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Isn't the game suppose to come out today, anyway, is there anyone with a walkthrough mod, i am confused AF as to what to do, and i can't be bother with that long guide that came out.

Reactions: tido_123

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So... is the MC supposed to be twelve years old or is he just horribly deformed?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I just want to thank whoever got this update loaded up. Thanks again, I'm a big fan of the game.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Trying to teach her masturbation, it says you have to do them in order, but she says that she already knows this.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Having an issue getting a Mac version working for this latest update - anyone got one?

PS - using SDK 7.4.2

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Trying to teach her masturbation, it says you have to do them in order, but she says that she already knows this.
Have same issue here ... found that need to give her dildo ... and that's it ... cannot make it on the table if anyone have any kind of hint ...
The game have future, but ... without proper hint system and the quests are like ... you have quest ... but you cannot see it or w/e :)
Dang it found where the quest's are hidden - the green (approve thingy)

DoppDopp

Jun 8, 2018
Two things I dont get: how can I buy an Elixir? And when should I go to the fairy thingy, when I try to go in daytime it tells me go at night but at night it tells me I have no Business there

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
The game is awesome but i think i broke something, slave's normal skills are S,S,S,A,A,S,S sex skills are F,C,D,F,F,F i can't seem to teach sex skills right now looks like i am missing an event the last event i did was the Racketeer,completed it. What do i do? i have a key from magic store tried using at night and stuff but nothing seems to trigger an event?

Reactions: Lito69
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes