• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Island of Penance [v1.03] [ONEONE1]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

I've played probably hundreds of games from this site of every possible kind. I don't think any game has actively turned me off and made me disgusted as much as this one has. It just looks gross. Her giant clit is so off putting and so much focus is put onto it. She gets "clit magic" and runs around naked essentially and like rubs her clit at enemies to attack them, wtf?

There's also essentially zero buildup. I'm quitting after only like half an hour in but basically she is instantly degraded and raped multiple times before the game even starts, then made to not wear clothes. As someone in the comments kind of touched on, and its not like I at all dislike humiliation/corruption, but here they are just kind of too mean and shitty to the protag, and the scenes felt bad, not hot. The enemies also just instantly sex animation her and shes like ok guess that happened and barely reacts.

The game has such a low pixel count and most of the animations have a total of about 3 frames which looks ridiculous. Super generic assets and level design, the only unique thing in any way is the MC.

I guess if the pictures appeal to you go for it, but not for me. 2 stars instead of one only because there probably is effort put into this if this game sounds like your jam.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JohnnyFarrel

Actually just somewhat normal corruption with big humiliation and degradation elements, gets a little intense at parts, and to be honest is a little brutal at the beggining, like even for my tastes. but aside from the very first H-scene it's perfection, and by perfection I mean can someone mod that fucking clit out of the game, it WOULD be perfect were it not for that, I got used to it eventually and it's a pretty good excuse for constant humiliation so not that bad, but it's a little grading at the start.
    Overall 9/10 corruption humiliation centered game that's a little intense for vanilla people

Edit: actually the ending sort of sucks, and by the ending I mean the last like quarter or third part and especially the actual ending, it's just sort of boring and repeats itself, and it goes from like horny to sad and mopy all the time, like dude I'm trying to jerk off here.
    ( spoilers: the ending being "she loses her powers and becomes a whore" is so dissapointing, it really should have been that she gets promoted and becomes the main warden but she's still getting humiliated by her now subordinates so it gains back it's novelty and it's a satisfying arc)
    Anyways the like main chunk of content is like 9/10, and the too-rapey start and too-sad ending are like 6/10. It's still good and worth it but maybe don't play the ending chunk, but yeah it's more like a 7,5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cracklemere

Hardcore old-school HRPG at it's finest.

It's pretty fucked up though ngl. If you're not into Nipple Fuck and some extreme Fisting then turn back now. For you fellow filthy pervs out there though, tune in!

I have posted a full save in the discussion with a gallery and NewGamePlus for anyone interested in either of those.

Also the story is pretty fucken dark overall. Not that I particularly care much about story in these games but found myself genuinely hoping for a happy ending for the protagonist.

Quality OneOne1 before they went a bit softer (for better or worse).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ippolito

Still playing the game, so the real review will come later, but for now I felt obliged to give 5 stars because it's the first (and, I think, the last) time I've ever seen a key-shaped clitoris and this made me laugh more than I want to admit.

Edit: Real Review Time
    Game released in 2015 and therefore direct successor to The Irrationally Tragic Rape of the Elf Marie (fun fact: on DLsite there is also a bundle that sells them together), Island of Penance takes a lot from the structure of its predecessor, although it deviates from it. The game is a good old experience of humiliation and corruption (in OneOne1 style) to the detriment of our protagonist Illumina, a very busty girl with a very large clitoris. The erotic section was to my liking, with many scenes, both in CG (designed by Taro) and animated during the fights, which change depending on the degree of depravity reached by our prison guard. It's a shame, however, that her sprite never changes from the beginning of the game to the end, despite body modification being a central theme of the game: larger breasts, prolapses and more will always remain relegated to the cg, while the tattoo on the clitoris, although, according to the story, must change and grow as it is strengthened, it will always remain the same. The story is quite dark but never too much and only the ending disappointed me (Illumina completely giving in to her desires despite having resisted throughout the game seemed to me to be an authorial desire to end with the usual gang-bang).
    All in all an enjoyable game, especially for fans of more hard-core content. 4.5 out of 5.