Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Compare it with being a dik estate dominate foot of the mountain milfy city and u will know the models here is horrible
That’s just your own preference... Not that I’m saying those games are bad... people just have different tastes... If you don’t like something, be respectful enough as an adult and just let them like what they want... This might be horrible for you, but that doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you...

If you don’t like it, just skip it... Not like this thread trending attacks you personally.

Edit: I just viewed your examples, cause I know Milfy City but not the others... And as I said, it’s not that bad... but it’s not the finest thing for me. I could say this and those are on par for me at the least. (The other characters in those looks horrible too to be honest).

Last edited:

shaf3i

May 25, 2020
That’s just your own preference... Not that I’m saying those games are bad... people just have different tastes... If you don’t like something, be respectful enough as an adult and just let them like what they want... This might be horrible for you, but that doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you...

If you don’t like it, just skip it... Not like this thread trending attacks you personally.

Edit: I just viewed your examples, cause I know Milfy City but not the others... And as I said, it’s not that bad... but it’s not the finest thing for me. I could say this and those are on par for me at the least. (The other characters in those looks horrible too to be honest).
all my respect but the game is over rated see who write comments I and u only reply to each other
and 1 other thing how this game that the animation 2d will be better than the others than the animation is 3d

OMB

Jul 9, 2019
Anyone else getting an error where during combat the screen goes black and then when combat ends the game crashes?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
all my respect but the game is over rated see who write comments I and u only reply to each other
and 1 other thing how this game that the animation 2d will be better than the others than the animation is 3d
Uggghhhhh... what? Comeback when your somber, you’re talking gibberish now. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ero_Gamer and Ranma

Pastel

Oct 9, 2017
Can't turn quest 10 in. Gott all ingredients but they don't count. Anyone got a walkthrough?

haiten123

Mar 19, 2019
i can't finish the 8 quest, anybody know the reason ? i already save the wipe party and install the return crystal ?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Damn, my heart was NOT ready for those fully animated and detailed, intense kissing scenes.
My dick was even less ready.

Reactions: Grindobar

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
What is the point of walking alone in the city? can you like go somewhere that you can enter if the girls are with you or something? Also is it possible to learn more magics? cuz some of my party have like lv6 on some element but there are no new magic available to learn

Imseos

May 26, 2020
Quest 17 inside the tree where is no wood only a chest with rando stuff

solved iam dump as fuck

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 673510
hey guys, how do i fix this error?
Tried saving in a shorter folder path? Like Directly on the D drive? They say game could get errors with a longer path location

What is the point of walking alone in the city? can you like go somewhere that you can enter if the girls are with you or something? Also is it possible to learn more magics? cuz some of my party have like lv6 on some element but there are no new magic available to learn
You can go to your room, into another room, and call one of the girls... dunno if there are quests that can be done alone since in-game errors prevents me from playing any further

Damn, my heart was NOT ready for those fully animated and detailed, intense kissing scenes.
My dick was even less ready.
Good for you, I really feel like I got blue-balled coz of the errors preventing me to play the game til the end... sigh...

i can't finish the 8 quest, anybody know the reason ? i already save the wipe party and install the return crystal ?
Have you installed all of them? Defeated the boss? Tried talking to the guild staff?

Can't turn quest 10 in. Gott all ingredients but they don't count. Anyone got a walkthrough?
What quest is that again?

hahaha u are teeneger Iam sure bye
Goodbye kiddo, just remember I’m always here if you would want attention again that your mo... ooops, shouldn’t get to personal... but please comeback with a better English okay? ;)

voidstem

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone know if a Mac build will be released? I just uninstalled Bootcamp a month ago.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes