Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone know if a Mac build will be released? I just uninstalled Bootcamp a month ago.
Dunno, game isn’t even stable with Windows (Has hardware related problems they can’t really pinpoint the cause accurately)...

Maybe ask on game dev’s discord?

Hi I have the same problem did you find a solution?
Have you tried finishing the other quests? Some are chain quests but aren’t stated properly... Cat even tells you as “spoiler” which quests starts a chain (quest where there are dialogue choices that matters).. There are 5 or 6 quests iirc.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
i'm stuck in quest 8: save wiped party. I found the party and placed both crystals and even killed the boss. but the quest cannot be completed

haiten123

Mar 19, 2019
Have you installed all of them? Defeated the boss? Tried talking to the guild staff?
i installed a crystal near the boss,and i alrealdy defeated the boss. when i talking to the guild staff, she just asked me to take another quest

alesanand97

Dec 9, 2019
Does anyone know if an android port will be released? I prefer to play this type of games on the phone, so I need to know if there is any hope for an android port to know if i wait for it or not.

rihanradian

Sep 21, 2019
Same error I get which made me stop playing... game dev says it’s hardware issue mainly graphics card settings but he didn’t specify which causes it... Aluse The spoiler tag so pics won’t crowd the forum.
I see thanks for information, and iam already fix it. simple just run with difference GPU, iam got that error becos running with NVIDIA card setting. iam run it with Intel HD (my intergrated GPU) and its work fine without that error. u should gonna try it run ur game with difference graphic card.
kamichichi.png

its kinda tricky tips to run this game without same error again. hopefully this will work for everyone whos got same problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: michika

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. There was another game with the same mechanic where the big sister princess got caught or something. But hell, this is fun. People should try this stuff. Random chest, random combo, and overwhelming axe attack at the start of the game killed 2nd boss with just sophie alone with crit... which caused anticlimactic.

Question: It is possible to miss quest? I found people mentioned they cant take the quest because of the choice they made.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. There was another game with the same mechanic where the big sister princess got caught or something. But hell, this is fun. People should try this stuff. Random chest, random combo, and overwhelming axe attack at the start of the game killed 2nd boss with just sophie alone with crit... which caused anticlimactic.

Question: It is possible to miss quest? I found people mentioned they cant take the quest because of the choice they made.
There are 5 (or was it 6?) quests that will have choices in the dialogue that will matter to do the other quests... you can talk to the talking cat at the guild entrance to know which quests and which answers you should pick.

i have the same problem it is a bug, maybe?
Have you tried the walkthrough I posted, It talked about something like finishing the first dungeon (where you can explore more parts of it after getting your guild card)

Sleeping in the Inn for 10G recharges it i think.
Hmmmmm... last time I tried, MC said the already have a home to rest with... probably unlocked with quest?
I see thanks for information, and iam already fix it. simple just run with difference GPU, iam got that error becos running with NVIDIA card setting. iam run it with Intel HD (my intergrated GPU) and its work fine without that error. u should gonna try it run ur game with difference graphic card.
View attachment 674340

its kinda tricky tips to run this game without same error again. hopefully this will work for everyone whos got same problem.
So I guess it really has to do with Nvidia graphics card...
to bad mine does have an integrated one since I prefer having a dedicated graphics card (for better performance and cpu life?)...
Can you try with an AMD one?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hmmmmm... last time I tried, MC said the already have a home to rest with... probably unlocked with quest?
Yes that does happen, but if you go back to the Inn again you can stay and recharge MP. It might be the Developers reminder that you do have a house, or distraction. Your choice. But the Inn can be used and its the only way I found so far to recharge MP.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yes that does happen, but if you go back to the Inn again you can stay and recharge MP. It might be the Developers reminder that you do have a house, or distraction. Your choice. But the Inn can be used and its the only way I found so far to recharge MP.
Oh, figures... well MP pots aren’t the price mid game so I just stack up on those xD

rihanradian

Sep 21, 2019
There are 5 (or was it 6?) quests that will have choices in the dialogue that will matter to do the other quests... you can talk to the talking cat at the guild entrance to know which quests and which answers you should pick.

Have you tried the walkthrough I posted, It talked about something like finishing the first dungeon (where you can explore more parts of it after getting your guild card)

So I guess it really has to do with Nvidia graphics card...
to bad mine does have an integrated one since I prefer having a dedicated graphics card (for better performance and cpu life?)...
Can you try with an AMD one?
i see. i dont know about AMD GPU issue when run those game. but ill to ask someone whos playing this game with AMD GPU and Integrated. hopefully they another trick to fix this issue.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How to raise and restore mp?
Using skills will raise int and element level (not sure if this also increases mp) can increase your unit’s max mp... You can replenish it at the town with the inn as someone posted before or using MP pots you can buy in town.

Reactions: hungneet
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes