domovoi1119

May 9, 2020
Here is the full save.
Explantion of the save files:
Savefile slot 3 : is a run reset (start new game but keep everything from previous runs)
Savefile slot 9 : last option before the end (fresh run)

How to use: extract then copy to [www] folder

PS: would recommend a proper playthrough (did a weapon mastery only run and was OP)
PPS: reason why I have max HP for characters is due to a bug I encountered which allowed a health boost item to never be consumed)

Reactions: jvdw92 and Raku07

EcchiBoy699

Oct 14, 2019
Hmmmm... I’ll try that to and other stuffs I’ve read about that I haven’t tried yet yesterday

If you ”Install” the uncensored patch, you can have access to the gallery in the starting screen... you’ll need to have a full game save to play them all.

You’ll need to have a full game save.

I dunno, maybe coz there are a lot of people posting on this thread than on other threads in the recent hours? I dunno... I think that’s what trending is based on?
Do you know where to download the patch? BTW thank you for answering.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So enjoying it so far just one question, is there a walk through just in case you get stuck?
I just posted one in the previous page

Take it easy on him, he’s probably a kid ;)

For all the others, here’s a walkthrough I found with google.

Do you know where to download the patch? BTW thank you for answering.
I just realized they removed the uncensor patch on first page... download Brendon’s instead (Same as the one here but with uncensored patch)

I used WinRar to compress the file from 3.9 > 3.28 GB. I tried using the Cruncher to compress it, but it ended up being around the same size as the compressed WinRar copy, but with broken gallery scenes.

Here's the complete Island SAGA [v1.0.0 May Update-Patch v4] created by kamichichi and Remtairy

Download Link: MEGA - Compressed to 3.28 GB Total (Split into 4 parts - 1GB x3, 300MB x1)

How to Extract It!
1) Right click - "Island SAGA [v1.0.0 May Update-Patch v4] [kamichichi, Remtairy].rar.001" and extract it
- You can use WinRar, or use HJ-Split to join all the files, then use WinRar to extract
2) It will combine all the files into the complete .rar file.
3) Extract the completed .rar file and the full game will be extracted.
4) Enjoy this wonderful game! :)

Everything has been extracted and tested to be working.
- Also HJ Split and the full walkthrough on SteamAH is available to download as well.

The above download on MEGA includes the following:
- Island SAGA base game v1.0.0 (2.98 GB link on main page)
- Island SAGA May Update (pre-patched) (228 MB link on main page)
- Island SAGA Uncensor patch (pre-patched) (2.58 GB link on main page)
- It's about 5.58 GB total to download everything normally, then patch it manually by copying the files into the game folder and replacing them.

Also Included:
- Complete gallery, save 8 to view Free Sex Mode, save 9 to view the end game.
- If you would like to edit a Save and change the In-Game or Gallery names, check the post here.
- If you want to start a new game fresh, just delete the entire folder at www/save.

Reactions: EcchiBoy699

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Kamichichi coming back bigger (titties) and better each time.

Everyone's going nuts about the harem ending, but I'm wondering if there's other endings for each of the girls - dependent on how many of their romance events you go through maybe? Assuming that the 5th screenshot is probably from Nadia's exclusive ending or something.

Working on a save file that completes all the 50 lewd and non-lewd quests but none of the extra romance events, so people can choose between individual or harem endings. All the saves I can find so far here have basically locked in the harem ending, it seems like.

It's essentially gonna take days worth of simultaneously fapping and trying to speedrun the game four fucking times though.

Whoever found a couple pages back is an absolute legend. You know who you are.

Ideally I'd like to try RPGM Save Editor the shit out of it, but all the switches and variables apparently have been coded in moonrunes so I have no idea fiddling with which tickbox/number will break what. Unless someone can give a brother a hand?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Kamichichi coming back bigger (titties) and better each time.

Everyone's going nuts about the harem ending, but I'm wondering if there's other endings for each of the girls - dependent on how many of their romance events you go through maybe? Assuming that the 5th screenshot is probably from Nadia's exclusive ending or something.

Working on a save file that completes all the 50 lewd and non-lewd quests but none of the extra romance events, so people can choose between individual or harem endings. All the saves I can find so far here have basically locked in the harem ending, it seems like.

It's essentially gonna take days worth of simultaneously fapping and trying to speedrun the game four fucking times though.

Whoever found a couple pages back is an absolute legend. You know who you are.

Ideally I'd like to try RPGM Save Editor the shit out of it, but all the switches and variables apparently have been coded in moonrunes so I have no idea fiddling with which tickbox/number will break what. Unless someone can give a brother a hand?
If you read the end of the walkthrough, It specifies which of the 2 endings you can choose from...So I guess you don’t have to bother since there probably aren’t a “Single Girl“ Ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyNarwhal

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
I completed the cat rescue mission before the mission where you see the dragon. The old Grandma only talks about saving the cat. Is there any way to complete the quest?

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes