Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm...

Eh, I'm not convinced :p
I see, you’re the same kind... “Do it yourself to prove it’s right” huh... Guess you’ll eventually find out...More power to us both since we’re kinda in the same boat since I too needs do a lot more things to on Meltys Quest to unlock every CG xD

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
I see, you’re the same kind... “Do it yourself to prove it’s right” huh... Guess you’ll eventually find out...More power to us both since we’re kinda in the same boat since I too needs do a lot more things to on Meltys Quest to unlock every CG xD
Something like that ahahaha, best of luck with Meltys Quest

You were right though. There are only two endings - harem with the girls, or harem with the world.

I end up finding what I was looking for though, if you enter the left door inside your bedroom in Eldia.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I*m still in Quest 8 and i defeat the boss place both crystal.

when i return to emily is there NO a option to report. i can only choose a new quest.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmm... I just installed the latest update for my graphics card driver (which needing something from windows security installed) which wasn’t required in the update I got before I played this game and now I don’t have any errors anymore...

So I guess updating your graphics card to latest version might solve the img errors...

And since I found that there’s a way to Unlock all CGs in MQ, I’m gonna hold out on that for now and continue my adventure here!!!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
stuck with "find me" hide and seek quest....
help please...

Here’s a walkthrough posted just a bit of pages before..

Geh, now I encountered a new error... certain maps looks like their resolution is stretched far out of the game screen... :FacePalm:

This is the error btw... (Menu is fine but the map feels it’s in an enlarged view that goes pass the game launcher’s box)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
resolution is stretched far out of the game screen
I had similar to this problem. After a fight, there will be stats-level up(?). The most up corner member, usually his/her pop up stat wont show on the screen. Its not really fatal, but still worth mentioning I guess?

racnarox

Jul 11, 2017
How do i met the other 2 girls... I`m in the cave and when i`m in the city i cant find there or i`m missing something in the first quest

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I just beaten Apostle yesterday on NG+ including the secret boss. I've also beaten Harem Fantasy a few months back including the secret boss as well. Since those two games are "clone/parody" of Megaten and FF series, its pretty straight forward for me. But for this one since im pretty much a Romancing Saga virgin, the leveling system on this game are pretty new for me. Still pretty confused but im really enjoying it so far. Well polished RPGM games with solid gameplay and great titties, really living up to their name. Looking forward for more games from this dev in the future

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How do i met the other 2 girls... I`m in the cave and when i`m in the city i cant find there or i`m missing something in the first quest
Wonder how many times have I answered this same question in this thread already?

But enough of that, just go to the dungeon’s boss room and they’ll meet you up in there.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone! Just stumbled upon this game and I am a bit confused. I read a few pages back about an uncensor patch? Do I still need a patch after downloading the game in the OP? Thanks in advance! Appreciate any info :)

ojano

Nov 2, 2018

Here’s a walkthrough posted just a bit of pages before..

Geh, now I encountered a new error... certain maps looks like their resolution is stretched far out of the game screen... :FacePalm:

This is the error btw... (Menu is fine but the map feels it’s in an enlarged view that goes pass the game launcher’s box)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG thank you very much!!!!!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hi everyone! Just stumbled upon this game and I am a bit confused. I read a few pages back about an uncensor patch? Do I still need a patch after downloading the game in the OP? Thanks in advance! Appreciate any info :)
This is the uncensored one:

I used WinRar to compress the file from 3.9 > 3.28 GB. I tried using the Cruncher to compress it, but it ended up being around the same size as the compressed WinRar copy, but with broken gallery scenes.

Here's the complete Island SAGA [v1.0.0 May Update-Patch v4] created by kamichichi and Remtairy

Download Link: MEGA - Compressed to 3.28 GB Total (Split into 4 parts - 1GB x3, 300MB x1)

How to Extract It!
1) Right click - "Island SAGA [v1.0.0 May Update-Patch v4] [kamichichi, Remtairy].rar.001" and extract it
- You can use WinRar, or use HJ-Split to join all the files, then use WinRar to extract
2) It will combine all the files into the complete .rar file.
3) Extract the completed .rar file and the full game will be extracted.
4) Enjoy this wonderful game! :)

Everything has been extracted and tested to be working.
- Also HJ Split and the full walkthrough on SteamAH is available to download as well.

The above download on MEGA includes the following:
- Island SAGA base game v1.0.0 (2.98 GB link on main page)
- Island SAGA May Update (pre-patched) (228 MB link on main page)
- Island SAGA Uncensor patch (pre-patched) (2.58 GB link on main page)
- It's about 5.58 GB total to download everything normally, then patch it manually by copying the files into the game folder and replacing them.

Also Included:
- Complete gallery, save 8 to view Free Sex Mode, save 9 to view the end game.
- If you would like to edit a Save and change the In-Game or Gallery names, check the post here.
- If you want to start a new game fresh, just delete the entire folder at www/save.
There was an uncensored patch before but devs say they are fixing this game (coz of the errors not loading caused of un-updated graphics driver (I think?))

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a H-scene guide?
Use the walkthrough and finish the game or download the uncensored version by Brendon quoted in my post above that contains a full save... or search for the full save posted here.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes