MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Use the walkthrough and finish the game or download the uncensored version by Brendon quoted in my post above that contains a full save... or search for the full save posted here.

Thanks. But I prefer to see the h-scenes properly, especially if its scenes that I might end up missing somehow. I like it when an H-scene is introduced with context, rather than just getting a save file for the sole purpose of looking at an already completed gallery with no work towards them. (I'll only do that if the game is really hard or just boring lol)

michika

Jun 13, 2017
H-scene is introduced with context
You can check the hints inside the game folder about the hscene each of girls. And theres also other hscene included some in the quests. If you are clueless about the quest or making the right choice, just talk to the cat outside of guild building.

append.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92 and MadDany

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Any guide for combination attacks? I've been trying multiple set of attacks/tech/spells but none of them connect with each other..

michika

Jun 13, 2017
combination attacks
Its random. Most combo I triggered is from basic spells. There are accessories that increase chance of combo and a skill called "berserk" -earth element skill. And the combo can be triggered from 2 people or even as a party(I dunno, I never got myself). Most max combo I triggered is 4 people. I want to ss it the moment I got the combo but my potato machine wont allow such thing with 20-25 fps. append.png

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Its random.
Lol thanks. It was so confusing i thought that combos are just.. combos when you still a set of specific attacks that it'll trigger by itself. They wasnt very clear about it including the tips from the various guild members

benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
I really need some help.

I can't find a cat outside the Guild.
Also, I can't pass the Beginning Cave.

Should I do anything else for this?

Thank you in advance.

1591222206849.png

michika

Jun 13, 2017
I can't find a cat outside the Guild.
Also, I can't pass the Beginning Cave.
I create new game, and yes the cat maybe didnt appear until you finish the quest Beginning Cave.

As for the Beginning Cave, I think theres a post mentioned before about this problem. You simply need to explore whole Beginning Cave until you triggered a cutscene where they found a small hole(?) and that will be your 1st Hscene(?) with Nadia.

Reactions: Tomy75

blue_rose

Mar 19, 2019
this is probably one of the best rpg eroges i played. cuz most rpgs arent good or they are decent at best

benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
I create new game, and yes the cat maybe didnt appear until you finish the quest Beginning Cave.

As for the Beginning Cave, I think theres a post mentioned before about this problem. You simply need to explore whole Beginning Cave until you triggered a cutscene where they found a small hole(?) and that will be your 1st Hscene(?) with Nadia.
Thank you very much for your kindness.
I would try exploring the cave first. ^^

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks a lot, it's in the right part of the cave, at the bottom, there is some light to indicate an entrance, you have to enter once, get out, then enter a second time to get the cutscene @benq4884

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
An update to my issue. After doing quests 1-10 in order i only got quest 15 available from the next batch, no 11-14. Completing it gave me quest 16 only. And after doing that one i don't have any new quests to take. Did anyone else experience this?
Same issue here, 1 to 10 and 15-16 completed, no new quest from Emil :(

Edit: problem solved, I talked to the cat and in fact my next quest was at the restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KingSet

benq4884

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks a lot, it's in the right part of the cave, at the bottom, there is some light to indicate an entrance, you have to enter once, get out, then enter a second time to get the cutscene @benq4884
Ohhhhh! Thank you so muchhhh. I found the entrance and your method's really worked.
I can continue the story because of you guys michika Tomy75 thxthxthxthxthxthxthx

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Kind of annoying that a Phantom Knight can only be damaged with light. Everything else heals it lol

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Is it possible to use Martial Arts as a "main damage"? Because it doesn't seem to do much damage.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
I didnt go through the whole thread and someone already asked this by some chance, but is Nadia's VA the same as M4 Sopmod from Girls Frontline? It really messes with my head at times lol

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes