Jan 20, 2020
does anyone also have some audio problem as me in their game? for some unknown reason i don't hear any of the girls speaking in a scene were there were suppose to talk. even if i start a new game the only voice audio i hear is only the few simple word and the words i heard before stop coming out

Last edited:

TuveanYGloir

Jan 29, 2020
Did you clear quest 21 "Finding the lost cat" before cleansing yourself in the ruins?
I made that mistake.

The problem is that after cleansing your party in the ruin's bath you need to speak to Grandma again and then return to the city to unlock solo mode.
However after clearing quest 21 the grandma was then fixed to her position in front of the crystal ball and speaking her dialogue about it being good that I found the cat.
So I never got the dialogue and trigger from her that I needed to unlock solo mode.

Luckily I still had saves from before starting quest 21.
So I went back and did the part about cleansing my party in the ruins first and only took quest 21 later.
Then solo mode was unlocked.
Does that freaking mean that I should start a New Game? I just completed 41 Quest and I have no saves before the 21. This game is way too broken and strange...

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Does that freaking mean that I should start a New Game? I just completed 41 Quest and I have no saves before the 21. This game is way too broken and strange...
Well, no idea if it is fixed by a later quest because once I noticed the issue I loaded the game save from before doing that quest.
I lost some hours invested into the game but that is what I did.

There might be another way if you use the save editor.
You can open your save file and then click on "advanced" to show the switches and variables.
In the switches you can then scroll down to look for the switches for quest 21.
They should be no. 634 - 645.
Then unmark them all (but remember which ones had been marked - probably best to make a screenshot of it).
Save your file again.
Now load the edited file and go to the old lady.
With the switches being unmarked the old lady should now show her other interactions.

Complete all interactions with her you can find (at least till you get solo mode).
Then save again and edit the switches for quest 21 back to how you had them.

If it works correctly then you will know by the old lady not being locked in the cat quest conversation anymore despite you having the switches back on.
One of the other switches will then take precedence over the switches from quest 21 and hence get the old lady out of that quest.

Btw. here is a screenshot of the switches for quest 21 from a random save file of me as example:

xsx.png

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone know why frames tank during event scenes?

Everything is fine, performance-wise, except for the H-Scenes. The H-minigames are fine as well.

I doubt it's due to poor hardware as I can play modern games such as GTA:V, Bannerlord, and Borderlands 3 at their highest settings and maintain 60 FPS. Monitoring my hardware, nothing comes close to capping out.

GTX 1070 Ti
i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM @ 2666 MHz

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know why frames tank during event scenes?

Everything is fine, performance-wise, except for the H-Scenes. The H-minigames are fine as well.

I doubt it's due to poor hardware as I can play modern games such as GTA:V, Bannerlord, and Borderlands 3 at their highest settings and maintain 60 FPS. Monitoring my hardware, nothing comes close to capping out.

GTX 1070 Ti
i5-8400 @ 2.8GHz
16 GB DDR4 RAM @ 2666 MHz
Hey, I think it's because it's some sort of media file thats already encoded and just being played back. That is my theory atleast, and could be complete bullshit as I have nothing to back it up, just my gut feeling. I have noticed something similar on my rig but I wouldnt necessarily call it "tanking". (RTX 2070 Super, R5 3600, 16GB DDR4 3000MHZ) So I would either assume it might be some V-Sync fuckery going on (I assume you already checked that) or it is like I theorised, some kind of videofile being played.

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Please recommend some of this type of games. Maybe old one. With good storyline and romance line. Hopefully H-game;)

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
patched version(downloaded from nopy) seems a bit broken
some glitches for characters clothes (except 2main) in battle
and no char pics for dialogs
also no cg option on start

compare to torrent + patch4 (even thought patch has src error for one file)

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
hi guys, plz help me this, how to defeat BOSS Sea Serpent, this boss absorbed every attack, i don't know what to do

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
ive just finished quest 24, about helping and guiding the new adventures at the beginner cave. what should i do next? cause theres no more quest to get at the adventurers guild?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
w8 why is there a MILF tag in this game?? aren't they(the girls) like 20-25 years old??

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
my character disappears from the screen while completing #20th Quest, any fix please?
Screenshot (99).png

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes