Murakumo18

Apr 20, 2018
Tab key for solo mode isn't working.

I stood in the home and tapped TAB, but apparently in the settings, TAB isn't even in the configs.

Even when I set "Solo Mode" to a different key, nothing happens.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

EDIT: So, as it turns out, Solo mode is unlocked by going through the story mode until after the whole purification deal.

Last edited:

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
I already clear the quest 4.
Killed the big rat but still wasn't marked as complete.
Need help

TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
Just tried to do Quest 8. Could place the first crystal, but when attacking the first Mob, I got
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'position' of undefined"

any ideas?
Edit: reload of the game solved this

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarter

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
I can't clear the quest 36.
The ant villages, even though I already killed the queen.
Any ideas?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
One question.. why are you a helpless case of "I can't do the sex by my self" ?
Bro.. from this reply what can i say, i dont know if you are a teenage or some old man, dude i was commenting on the game not real life. I was just giving out my thoughts, this is a free community. By the way there is unwritten rule when you take part in these communities, never include your real life. We are just here for our fantasies and fun. I guess you have seen that no one has made remarks like you did and only with the likes and facepalms. I hope you understood.

Last edited:

zaMaaT

Dec 2, 2019
So i did all quests up to 41 but now i'm stuck. I think i should be able to go into Solo mode now but i can't. At least the cat says i need to visit certain places alone but neither does the default solo button work nor the new bound key i chose and it also doesn't display the icon in the top right. Did i simply miss something or forgot to talk to someone after a certain event? Or is this a bug/glitch and if yes fixable?

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
So i did all quests up to 41 but now i'm stuck. I think i should be able to go into Solo mode now but i can't. At least the cat says i need to visit certain places alone but neither does the default solo button work nor the new bound key i chose and it also doesn't display the icon in the top right. Did i simply miss something or forgot to talk to someone after a certain event? Or is this a bug/glitch and if yes fixable?
i dont remember whan it hapend in my, did u fly on dragon and kill some chick whit monster, and than return to castle, and after come back to island?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes