sksjdbcb

May 22, 2018
did anyone has the original film that didn't put the english patch in , because i put the chinese patch in then the can't run

thebabyseal

May 9, 2019
When I have fighting-scenes there is a visuell-bug with Nadia... Her clothes wont show of rightfully...there are leaf-animations instead. Would be nice, if someone can help with that.-
It sounds like you don't have the NSFW patch installed. Without it there's no sex scenes and Nadia and Sophie's outfits are covered up

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
After finishing the game, I must ask:

Am I the only one to think the "true ending" is a huge disappointment? You have a harem scene and then it's just...over.
I don't think I have ever seen such an abrupt ending. Does the 5 of them just stay in that room and fuck till they die? Do they continue adventuring? Do you ever return to your kingdom and marry them all? And why was it specifically mentioned to non of the girls can get pregnant while on the island, if that never becomes an issue or is even acknowledged?

MikiyaMori

May 5, 2020
why am I stuck at quest 17? there's no quest 11 and i couldn't progress quest at guild anymore, also can't find event for nadia and shopie even when i'm alone

so confused

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
why am I stuck at quest 17? there's no quest 11 and i couldn't progress quest at guild anymore, also can't find event for nadia and shopie even when i'm alone

so confused
Q 17 if u found wood in forest of love in the trees hole, return to Buton in Roast Pork Restaurant.
to start Q 11 talk to kid nere blacksmith

akak0033

Apr 30, 2020
after the quest 22 i am getting an error like this ==> loading error failed to load img/movies/nadia/h15_01_1.png
please any one help to solve this error . please....

Cumsh0t228

Apr 29, 2020
i downloaded the torrent and when i run this happened

Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\User\Documents\Autodesk Application Manager\cad\file\Island Saga 18+\www\save\common.rpgsave'
Object.openSync (fs.js:447:3)
Object.writeFileSync (fs.js:1206:35)
Function.StorageManager.saveToLocalFileCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:535:12)
Function.StorageManager.saveCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:521:18)
Function.DataManager.saveCommonSave (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:486:24)
CommonSaveManager.save (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:361:25)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/UTA_CommonSave.js:418:47)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:229:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/MoviePicture.js:290:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://nibelfacfogddgeailndbjomambgdemf/www/js/plugins/KMS_QuickNotification.js:225:37)

Well, u see "C:\Users\User\Documents\Autodesk Application Manager\cad\file\Island Saga 18+\www\save\common.rpgsave" go to this place on ur computer. Next right click on this "common.rpgsave" file and find "properties", left click on them. At the line Attributes make sure this icon empty 1595085400300.png

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
i hope someone with Hero heart can port it to Android like Apostle too, i really2 want play on Android

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v1.0.0]*

PC 1,20 Gb

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made by Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I forget which one that is, but this walkthrough is pretty helpful.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes