Flash Island Secretary [v1.6.5] [Beachside Bunnies]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
16-banner.jpg

Overview:
Island Secretary is a Mini-game for Android and Windows. There are 11 dialog sets (44 unique dialogs) and 4 secret dialogs. Plays in portrait on Android & has vibration choreographed to the animation. After each round, a new item unlocks.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Developer: BeachsideBunnies -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Thank you junior20000 for sharing!

1.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2019
Anyone sure what "Digby Mode" and "Digby Variation" mean? I triggered the "Digby Variation" dialogue once and think it was related to clicking the logo in the top right, but no idea on "Digby Mode"

Edit: Just got "Digby Mode" in the stats screen, but no idea what the difference is.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
For update, would like to see:
different positions and/or services (like handjob/blowjob/titjob)
adjustable thrust speeds
boob slider (twice or thrice the size)
Also ability to remove her "panting" at full thrust. Gets kind of annoying
Is she drowning or some shit in that pic? The shadows make it look like she has her head sunken in a bathtub.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
Digby mode is incest content with her brother digby. I think you click the logo in the top right and then equip use the dog dick and her dialogue will be changed.

Reactions: hentai charley

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies.
Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

chipla

Jan 20, 2018
it has something to do with her red hairband, if you clik it it counts up to 5 after 5 it resets to 0. but i cannot figure out what is left and right with this
you can click on the right and left bells - can't get it to do anything though

Reactions: Repreive