Comics 隔绝岛 ISoLAND [Part 1-3] [Nanomo]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00.jpg

Overview:
Vo and Arinya, a young couple, are trying to illegally reach Japan. Unfortunately, their trip cut short due to a big storm coming near, preventing them to continue their journey on the boat. As they reach an island waiting for the storm to be over, all the migrants are desperately trying to survive among the migrants smugglers.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-25
Developer/Publisher: Nanomo
Censorship: Partial (Part 3 is uncensored)
Language: English & Chinese
Resolution: 1280 × 820
Pages: 572
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Part 3: - - -
Part 1-2: - - - -
Thanks to MisterX64000 for the update.

32.jpg 61.jpg 111.jpg 04.jpg 19.jpg 129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

uleule

Nov 15, 2020
Anyone have the sidestory?
its uploaded on Pixiv and look very good.

No english though.

nanomo

May 13, 2021
Anyone have the sidestory?
its uploaded on Pixiv and look very good.

No english though.
I'm the creator of this comic, this post is the very reason that I could not release the English version of the side story, I spent many hours making the English version and it was going to be paid content released with the Chinese/Japanese version, but I found this post shortly before the planned release date, I fear it's going to be uploaded here again like my previous paid work, so I had to put it on hold.

The biggest issue is that when it's uploaded here it also get downloaded and shared in Asia, so I lose a big chunk of my native readers and instantly lose control of the content. This means making an English version is like spending many extra hours to shoot myself in the foot.

I don't have a patreon and most of my works are free, if you like the paid content please support it, if not please don't share it or encourage others to share it, as it really hurts me and disencourages me to make more English content in future. Thank you.

uleule

Nov 15, 2020
I'm the creator of this comic, this post is the very reason that I could not release the English version of the side story, I spent many hours making the English version and it was going to be paid content released with the Chinese/Japanese version, but I found this post shortly before the planned release date, I fear it's going to be uploaded here again like my previous paid work, so I had to put it on hold.

The biggest issue is that when it's uploaded here it also get downloaded and shared in Asia, so I lose a big chunk of my native readers and instantly lose control of the content. This means making an English version is like spending many extra hours to shoot myself in the foot.

I don't have a patreon and most of my works are free, if you like the paid content please support it, if not please don't share it or encourage others to share it, as it really hurts me and disencourages me to make more English content in future. Thank you.
Hi Creator, truly sorry and apologize if my previous post offend you in may ways.
I thought its a free content because I didnt know the languange.
If you don't mind, can you share how to purchase your comics for overseas fans?

Once again, sorry 'bout that but I want to know that I feel bad and respect you as the artist.
Thank you.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017

On the flip side, not creating an english version prevents you from having any access at all to the english speaking market.

Reactions: jonesy9000

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
nanomo will you ever release the iDolls comics in English? And will they be sold in a package?

I really enjoy your art, but sadly can't read Chinese :giggle: