VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Isolated Pleasure [Ch. 1-4] [Zeus3DX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fletscher

I really liked the game i dont understand the hate for the dev, if you create a new game it's of course not easy i guess i dont make a game so i can't tell, just learning to coding for 4 months and its really annoying as heck but the point is if you can't do it better than don't write shit like all are experts in Game developing.
    I mean the model is not the best but you can for example see that he/she improves
    The model in chapter two and i think the female model will be even better in the future.

Ps: English is not my mother language
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tommerben

I loved the game. Finally something different from the standard format of most games. unique.
    You probably have to come with an open mind to enjoy it.
    Those who seek for innovation, uniqueness and openness will definitely enjoy it.
    I will definitely wait for more updates.
    5 stars in my book.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Seeps

There's a lot to say about this game...

Pro's
    The idea is great and the context seems interesting but, as many noted, the execution is lacking.
    To be fair, the renders are actually quite good.
    The upper body of the mom (including the face) is well made, it actually shows a person realistically to their age. Not like many other games where moms have a kid that looks about the same age as them :unsure:.
    Animation is really well done too.
    Amount of content is actually not bad, all things considered.

Cons
    Pace is really fast, definitely not a slow burn :ROFLMAO:.
    No proofreading and some language issues.
    Some awkward positions during s*x, the arms are flying around :ROFLMAO:
    As many mentioned, the hips of the mom DO lie. Like, her butt is going diagonally while most butts are just going vertically.
    In the first chapter, the name changes did not yet apply, it looks like. Still calling me Alex (default) and I saw some " landlady" in that text too :D.

Note to Zeus3DX, in case you're reading this, feel free to reach out if you need help for some proofreading & corrections with the text.

TLDR: Interesting fast paced game that needs quite a bit of refining. Give it a go.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

KiraKhaos

Premise is great, execution is...less than good. I've definitely seen worse and I like the idea of "not every female in every game every needs to be a hyper-realistic 11/10 100% of the day every day," but this is rough. I wanna give Zeus the benefit of the doubt since it's their first game but the mom looks like Caitlyn Jenner and a Xenomorph had a baby that got caught in a grease fire. Also there's no real premise to why a relationship even forms between mom char and MC, they just both exist around each other and decide to fuck. Not gonna give it a 1 star because it's a first attempt and hopefully dev retouches his model and re-renders, maybe hire a storywriter or at least ask for input on why shit happens the way it does. Good luck with future releases, Zeus.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

juliaanjulia

What happened to her hips. Does she have cancer or botched plastic surgery?Those hips are not from planet earth must be an hybrid
    I choked on my drink!
    TBH, there are some scary-looking characters in this game that I don't think I ever dare to see naked. lol]
    I'm not sure if the virus messed up the body of the survivors, as well, but anarchy and lawlessness rule the body proportions and her hips are about to collapse
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Bailea

Good idea, but horrible execution.

Very, very ugly and deformed mom character.

There is no sexual tension between the MC and his mom. Both immediately start to drool over each other in the most disturbing and most cringe worthy way possible.

Sorry to say/write, alas it's a thumbs down from me.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LIsexAddict

Awesome! This game has so much potential! Great artwork, and really good writing. Very fappable for an initial release. In a few updates I'm willing to bet this game will be able to compete with Milf City, and Measuring my cum for F95 favorites!

If I would change anything about this game, I would probably change the look of the MILF's hips/ass area ( looks cartoonish) and loose the landlord tenant relationship in the writing, otherwise this is a perfect MILF game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

pervertedsennin

Definitely a game that I would be expecting new updates with eager! Everyone has their own taste regarding these games but I like the simple tenant&landlady concept and I give a 5 stars for the effort that developer put hence regardless the comment or other reviews it is a great game for me
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Dokata

Review Chapter 1

Isolated pleasure has actually a decent amount of content for the first chapter (15min-20min). The first chapter solely takes place in a bunker isolated from the rest of the world and its potential dangers, which I can appreciate since the whole survival zombie / virus apocalypse is pretty played out at this point. However, I believe there is a mismatch between the premise of the game and its mechanics. There is no corruption of the mother, and she progressively flirts and performs sexual acts with the MC on her own accord. In fact, the player can't make any decisions at all during chapter 1. This, coupled with limited number of places and activities in the bunker, will lead to boring gameplay a few chapters down the road. Additionally, there are a few errors in the writing (nothing too distracting) and no incest patch so be ready for some tenant & landlady action.
    It remains to be seen where the dev goes from here, but for now it’s a solid 3/5.

PS: what’s up with her hips?? Like seriously...