RPGM Isolated with Mom Gallery

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Isolated with mom which allows you to view all of the currently available scenes in the game and a few animations that are not currently obtainable, this includes cooking, sleeping and shower scenes . Once installed when you reload you save you should now have a key item in your inventory which you can use to transfer.​

Updated: 30/07/2022
Game/Creator: Isolated With Mom
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.4
Game Version: 0.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Do not use the mod on any game other than the one listed. Latest Versions are available early on Patreon

Change-Log:

Download:
item.JPG

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Isolated with mom which allows you to view all of the currently available scenes in the game and a few animations that are not currently obtainable, this includes cooking, sleeping and shower scenes . Once installed when you reload you save you should now have a key item in your inventory which you can use to transfer.​

Updated: 02/02/2022
Game/Creator: Isolated With Mom
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
View attachment 1788750
Need to include a "data" subfolder in the mod or else when installing as directed, the files will just go into the www folder itself.

But once installed properly it works great, thank you so much!

E: I agree with the person above, making the models have collision would make the gallery easier to interact with.

Reactions: Jackbite

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I downloaded this mod and installed it as directed, then started the game and went through the opening, then opened the items menu to see if the gallery item was there ( it was ) but then a prompt came up that said something like " are you sure you want to do that without saving" so I saved, and then tried to get the gallery to come up again, but it was not there.
What am I doing wrong???

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I downloaded this mod and installed it as directed, then started the game and went through the opening, then opened the items menu to see if the gallery item was there ( it was ) but then a prompt came up that said something like " are you sure you want to do that without saving" so I saved, and then tried to get the gallery to come up again, but it was not there.
What am I doing wrong???
Walk out the front door and then back in again and the item should re-appear. Otherwise just start over

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
0.4 version of the mod live on patreon will be posted here in a few days. This adds new Shower, laundry, study, tv, cleaning and cooking scenes.

Is there any difference between 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4? I just downloaded 0.2, not sure if this mod will work.
No this will not work on 0.2 it only works with the version number listed

Reactions: jooojaaa

Kin27alf

Feb 18, 2018
What the hell, V. 0.4 is unplayable.... I took 20 minutes to avoid bites by mom and to try to balance stress with approval without success. The idea is really great but realisation is the opposite.... I give up....

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any difference between 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4? I just downloaded 0.2, not sure if this mod will work.
0.2 has a lot more story progression compared to the other versions. It includes scenes with a few of the MC's teachers as well as pregnancy with the mother, but it's pretty fast paced.

0.3 and 0.4 are post remake where the dev seems to be changing the flow of the story. The focus is making more of a progression in scenes that change over time and re-styling the animations. There is less progression, in that the MC still hasn't penetrated anyone, and there is no content with anyone but the mother.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
0.2 has a lot more story progression compared to the other versions. It includes scenes with a few of the MC's teachers as well as pregnancy with the mother, but it's pretty fast paced.

0.3 and 0.4 are post remake where the dev seems to be changing the flow of the story. The focus is making more of a progression in scenes that change over time and re-styling the animations. There is less progression, in that the MC still hasn't penetrated anyone, and there is no content with anyone but the mother.
So basically, v0.2 is less grinding than the later versions, am I right?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
So basically, v0.2 is less grinding than the later versions, am I right?
I think the grinding is pretty much the same. A lot of repetition to increase the stats. It's been a while since I played 0.2, but I can't remember stress existing. Pretty sure it was just approval.

Reactions: jooojaaa

Oct 17, 2017
What the hell, V. 0.4 is unplayable.... I took 20 minutes to avoid bites by mom and to try to balance stress with approval without success. The idea is really great but realisation is the opposite.... I give up....
i just used rpgmakersaveedit and gave myself 99 dinners and 99 coffee so i dont have to go through managing stress

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I think the grinding is pretty much the same. A lot of repetition to increase the stats. It's been a while since I played 0.2, but I can't remember stress existing. Pretty sure it was just approval.
I see, lemme try the v0.2 first and see how things go. Much appreciated pal.

Reactions: jackeasy

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
3 was playable, but 4 taking a shower or watching tv eats very little stress but bunches of approval. Also raising approval by doing chores and home work raises stress way more than approval. tryilng to get through day one is very hard because starting stress is very high. You need to get to sleep with mom on night one which is hard to do with V3 but almost impossible with V4.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
agreed. stress is killing the game very quickly, without anyway to reduce enough, added to that is not enough approval. almost likes she wants to hurt him on purpose without any possibilty of reward. the dev needs to adjust some of the settings or give us a walkthrough to understand what is going on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote