RPGM - Abandoned - Isolated with Mom [v6] [Boraginol]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Absolute shame this game got abandoned. It had such great potential. The premise was great, being basically trapped at home with your mother during a rainstorm and she slowly corrupts you. There's a good amount of scenes in this game and it's unfortunate that there's no official end. The scenes are great and vary in genre so there's something for everyone. Definitly recommend but go into the game with tempered expecations as it is abandoned.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vkZero

This is the game I've been searching for decades. It was challenging, but I made it here. I've been looking for the exact tags, a rainy environment, and the idea of the game that I've longed for. This game is perfect! The rainy setting, just you, and a hot milf in a simple house. I feel so much sadness that this game is abandoned. I would play it all day. I'm here to thank the developer for providing us with such a game. And here's my positive review:

Render: 10/10 Sound: 10/10 Ambient: 10/10 Story: 10/10 MC: 10/10 Mom: 100/10

The only negative review I leave here is about the approval system.

Thank you very much for creating this magnificent game!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Barloc

Great game concept. A little lacking in immersion from the main character. In a number of moments there are not enough remarks from the main character or his own thoughts. The main character has few moments for self-expression and self-definition as an individual and as a character. If there was a mouse in the game that would not have a single replica throughout the game, then the main character would not stand out much against its background. I have no questions for the main character’s mother. My lady is beautiful in everything. lol. Special respect for the excellent proportions of her model and her customization. There is something about her face that captivates the eye. Great job on the mom model. Even in early versions of the build. The gameplay is weak but there is actually enough of it. I simply perceived the game as an interactive movie and therefore the gameplay that is in the game satisfied me.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

LionInDarkness

Really nice premise. I truly wish this wasn't another shotacon x milf game.

Making a game where the mom realizes she wants her son and pushes herself on him while they are trapped in a house is hot as hell. I mostly like the mom's energy as well as her personality in general. Sadly regardless of how old you make yourself, the main character is gonna be a child kills the entire premise. This game seems more like a horror game than anything because its a 40 yr old woman trying to push herself on a boy who doesn't even know what a dick or vagina is yet.

To give the game credit the gameplay is simple but not too tedius, The art and animations are really nice. The dialogue is mostly is okay. The fact that you can do things and she will just show the fuck up out of nowhere is really neat and adds to the feeling like a horror game premise that i said.

As i said this is a reaaally good idea and premise, that i cant enjoy but i'm sure that im alone in this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Script Bot

For me is a hidden gem. Nice animations and atmosphere. For a short game, it's an 5 stars for sure. The game it's still developing and i hope to see more oral mom scenes and at some point, initiative from MC since it's natural that he can pretty much become addicted to his mom.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

doku99

Others have commented a lot on the game being grindy, and that isn't wrong. At the same time, the game makes up for it somewhat by being pretty hot.

PROS:
    - One of the few games with incestuous, predatory mommydom. Big plus for pure rarity.
    - Sex scenes/animations aren't amazing, but they are definitely hot enough
    - Good UI for a RPGM game.
    - Generally really hot if you're into the kinks

CONS:
    -Grind. Yes. Like I said first, the hotness of the game redeems it somewhat, but it could for sure stand to have less boring mechanics
    -Lack of variety. Some scenes repeat a LOT and they are unavoidable. Once you have seen a scene a few times ... It just becomes inconvenient.
    -The mom's computer log runs out of entries very early in the game, which sucks because they were some of the hottest parts. Loved reading them, big shame there isn't more
    -After a while in the game, you can equip a dick vibrator. However, this is never reflected in the scenes. Even if you are wearing it, the scenes stay exactly the same, which was disappointing.
    -Sex scenes could stand to be a little longer, if not a lot longer for some of them. The dev is clearly a decent erotica writer, so it's like pulling punches for no good reason

In conclusion, it's a 3/5 game, but gets +1 for having a very hot premise that is rare in nsfw games and it executes the nsfw aspects well. Unlike some other reviewers, I also had no technical issues at all.

4/5. If any other devs are reading this, we need more forceful mommydom games!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

szabon

The game looks great but unfortunately it doesn't run as it looks.
    The developer should fix this. There are many good RPGM examples - games that can look good and run well. This one sadly doesn't have that second quality in it. Any good parts on this game are immediately spoiled by its lag, being veeeeeery, veeeeeery slow, or even freezing completely.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

flompo

i really like this game, good visuals. i hope more games like this get made. easy interactions and very little grind. nice setting. dont have alot of complains. if you like the tags listed then youll love this game
  9. 2.00 star(s)

FablesForge

I was bummed when I had worked through getting the tension up aboce the word "sexual tension" and i was at the laundry area and the screen just went black and stayed that way...it was good until then.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Shawyen

Well if you like Incest where the mother is the driving force without femdom you came to the right place. Gameplay: U try to be a good boy around the house and help out cuz mommy loves good boys. If you have been a real good boy she just cant help herself.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

DKAT

Sexual content- 8/10 (20%)
    The game leans on themes of incest, and female domination, with the mom having a predatory relationship with her son. The mom has ALL of the power here, and seeks to corrupt her son into her perfect little sex-toy regardless of his consent, which I found for a very arousing concept. The REAL attraction here, are the creative female dominant sex positions that are used. The mom will pick her son up, and reverse wheel-barrow, force her son to ride her in reverse, molest him from behind, the sex scenes have made me explode more times than I can count. If there's one reason to play this game, the sex scenes are that reason.

Bonus points for allowing you to pick the main character's age at the start!

Gameplay- 4/10 (10%)
    The gameplay doesn't have that same pull, however. While I DO enjoy the ability to initiate sex scenes at will, the game doesn't really do anything new with the gameplay format. It is a very standard and vanilla, walk to certain location at certain time, profit. Luckily, grinding in this game is not nearly as horrid as it is in other games, so I can excuse the somewhat stale gameplay.

Character Art- 5/10 (13%)
    The Characters in this game, while clearly designed with enough thought to make them both attractive and appealing, seems to fall apart a bit on closer inspection, as it tends to do with most 3d models. Rather than being a soft, vulnerable boy, the MC seems a bit like a mannequin with a soft-ish ass. The most effort seems to have been put into the Mother's model, but even then, expressions and lust look far too stiff on a closer inspection.

As long as you don't look too close, the models are pretty solid.

Bugs - 6/10 (15%)
    As of the current update, I myself haven't found any glaring issues with the game. Of course, the game isn't perfect. Sometimes cut scenes will repeat themselves, or dialogue will reverse, but nothing that makes the game unplayable.

Total Score: 6/10 (63%)
    Isolated with Mom is a pretty solid game with a wonderfully tantalizing concept behind it. If you have an hour or two, this game is worth your time.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

Base Game (V6 Update)
    If you're a fan of Shota x MILF, you'll definitely appreciate this game. Although the progression is very tedious as of V6 update.

You should spend at most 30 minutes to 1 hour grinding to most of the scenes. This is not a quick fap, guys. There isn't a gallery to re-watch scenes either.
    • Approval is the main progression bar
      • Sexual Tension is the 2nd progression bar
    • For every approval, you get 1/2 of that value in Stress
      • A full Stress Bar = game over
    Updates are Slow, but thats to be expected of a single developer. There are a handful of animated scenes similar to those in Treasure of Nadia, not just JPGs.

Dislikes/Hates
    The major issue I have with this game is that:
    Unfortunately, there is nothing to hold your hand, in terms of where you should go. The journal is extremely inconsistent. You'll be mindlessly trying out a lot of activities at various times of the day, in hopes of getting a new scene.

NO GALLERY??

The Stress mechanic is very counter intuitive. For every Stress you decrease, There will be a slight decrease in your Approval, which is infuriating. From an almost full bar of stress, you'd need to do a total of 4-5 "Stress relieving activities", totaling to 5 in-game hours. You can eat/drink some dinner/coffee, but you get 2 dinners and 1 coffee each day, and you need the coffee to get some certain night scenes.

Gaining Sexual Tension is VERY grindy, you get 3-4 points from every H-scene and there's a max value of 75, with each night decreasing the bar by about 10, and each major story progression decreasing the bar by about 35. There's only a handful of opportunities each day to increase your Sexual Tension bar.

I should not have to spam use the shower to fast forward time by 1 hour. This little interaction takes around 15seconds and there are about 14 in-game hours. That's at least 3 minutes of your time gone, if you are grinding for a certain event, especially if you're going for the bed-time events. There should be a much faster way of fast forwarding time.

Main Takeaways
    • Decreasing Stress should not also Decrease Approval

• Hold the player's hand from start to finish, we don't want to spend 30+ minutes aimlessly finding new scenes
      • Include some kind of Progression tracker
    • Include a Gallery for already found scene

• Decrease the values needed for progression
      or
    • Increase the values gained
      • Decrease more stress from Showering, Watching TV, Workout
      • More Approval from chores
      • More Sexual Tension from H-scenes
  13. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    The idea behind the game is interesting.
    They are not great but sex scenes have animations.

Bad Points
    - You have literally zero control over MC's character and he doesn't even have a character! The only thing he does is do chores, relieve his stress by eating food or watching TV, etc, and being toyed with by his mother.
    - Let's be honest: this is an RPGM game and even if it gives you a perfect story and sex scenes you are going to face a lot of problems because of the RPGM engine being sh*t. First of all, we only have 20 save file. Secondly, we have a classic annoying text sound. Thirdly we have a cheap and bad-looking UI.
    - The gameplay is grindy, boring, and uncertain AF... There is a journal you can look but it's not something like tips or walkthrough and is not good enough. It says you need to keep your stress low and keep doing grindy same chores again and again for getting approval... What a great gameplay experience!
    - Render quality looks like the 2019 era and is not even close to looking like a game released in 2022.
    - Sex scenes and their animations look weird and bad. Especially with that much repetitive gameplay, I was hoping we have hot sex scenes...
    - There is no build-up or foreplay for scenes. You either see one picture scene of your mother doing something or directly watch the animation. No kissing, touching, no hot-looking couple pictures. Just one picture or animation and that's just boring.

For The End
    The idea behind the game is interesting and that was the reason why I started playing this game but the execution of this idea is just poor.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

cadey

*review for v0.5.

Game has an interesting concept and premise but is very poorly executed. It is very unclear what you need to do when you start playing, had to check the forum to see how to progress. Basically you need to do the same actions on set times in order to trigger very weird scenes where mum is molesting MC and then hour later in the next encounter same thing happens like nothing happened before, scenes don't tie into each other. MC acts like a dumb 6 year old, apparently he's 18 but he can't fathom why his mother is touching his pp repeatedly. The graphics and animations are very outdated. I stopped playing after few game days.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Robert rivers

First review here but I had to do it, this is a great game with huge potential, I don't know why I must write more than 200 characters but here we goes: The game is like stated, isolated, and mom takes advantage about it, it's a great concept that I have never seen before, this is for the lovers of this genre, never seen a game like this, the only "bad" thing is that you progress so fast with her approval that sometimes you can miss a scene just because you are a "level" up of it, but that is just a little detail for such a great game it is
  16. 5.00 star(s)

missf95lover

Excellent story, love the shota setting and the fact that it is the mum who is the pervert. The animation is lovely, love it. Hope there will be pegging in the future, but it is still early. Can't wait to see how this turns out! Great work :)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2633160

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite games I’ve played on this site as of .46

If you like submissive male/dominant female without violence or humiliation, you will probably love this game. I think this has the bones to be one of the best executed game of that genre that I’ve played. The writing is great, the LI is great, and the scenarios are amazing. The models are good and the animations, while they might be a little rough around the edges, are very good.

There are some issues but it’s a bit early for me to be too judgmental about them for my rating, but I will mention them anyways.

Criticism:

The game could use some more sound effects, where sound effects are currently used, they are great, but you will have long stretches of nothing but background rain sounds.

The arousal meter is good for setting the pace of the story, but I wish there was some sort of transition scene whenever a milestone was reached that showed how their relationship was evolving, as it is right now it feels like their relationship changes arbitrarily.

Personally, I feel like the game starts a little to hot and I enjoy a bit more of a prologue, but that is probably just my personal preference, I know some people will love that it gets straight to the point.

The relationship between the two characters feels a little sterile sometimes. I wish there were a few more scenes where they just have wholesome/regular moments together in between all the depravity.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

sskcod

Well, honestly, I deleted the game quickly after install:
    Pros:
    - Lady in the game is a proper milf with curves.
    Cons:
    - Animations from another age.
    - Weird dialogs, poorly written story making no sense and not sexy at all.
    - Graphics are outdated, even with basic animations with a few frames it's not pretty.

Thanks to the game developer, but look for a project with more ambition, content, technology etc...
    Don't waste your time on it.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Eidolic

[v0.46]
    Very punishing early game for something with a lot of potential. Requires a little know-how to not get a game over so read on if interested.

The game works on managing two meters: approval (pink), and stress (red). If the approval meter reaches zero, it's a game over. If the stress meter gets too high, it's also a game over (or so the game says, I've maxed it out several times and I only ever got a warning). There are several actions you can take around the house to manage these two meters (mop, do laundry, etc. for approval and watch tv, shower, etc. for stress). You do this while trying to increase a third meter, sexual tension, to unlock new scenes and interactions.

Here's a list of most of the early actions and what they do:

Help with Cooking (Afternoon): Approval-- [probable bug]
    Help with Cooking (Evening): Approval+, Stress++
    Mop the Floor (Alone): Approval+, Stress++
    Mop the Floor (Together): Approval++, Stress++
    Shower (Alone): Approval--, Stress-- [probable oversight]
    Do Laundry (Alone): Approval+, Stress++
    Do Laundry (Together): Approval++, Stress++
    Watch TV (Alone): Approval--. Stress--
    Watch TV (Together): Approval-, Stress-- [probable oversight]
    Study (Alone): Stress++ [probable bug]
    Study (Alone, Afternoon): Approval++, Stress+++ [probable oversight]
    Study (Tutor): Approval++, Stress++
    Sleep (Together): Approval++, Stress+++

That should be enough to survive the first day or two, from there you get into a rhythm.

Approval also drops a moderate amount at the top of every hour, which can be dangerous when/if it stacks with other drops.

I think most people will do an early sequence like making food and mopping, will see that their approval is okay and their stress is above 50%, take a shower since there's little else to do, tank their approval, and be unable to recover because of the occasional bug; I've had approval actions either do nothing or drop approval at random points. It's annoying to put it lightly. I think if the hourly approval tax were removed the game would be much more enjoyable.

I recommend making a save as soon as possible on a new game, to skip the intro after you game over.

Also crashes about once every thirty minutes in my experience, so save often.

TL;DR, the game has some design flaws that make it very frustrating going in blind, but does follow a set of rules that can be relied on when you figure them out.

As for everything else, the writing and dialogue are subpar and the models and posing are pretty great. So, nothing new there.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

MrMarocs

Version: 0.46

It's really nice to have a gentle dom mommy game now, I'm tired of sex demons sons that everyone just instantly wants to fuck for no rhyme or reason. The build up is nice and most of the people complaining just don't get it. It's also REALLY NICE to have a game with intimate relation with one person with a lot of scenes, and not a fuckton of people with small dialogs and small number of scenes.
    I really like the models and the animations. They have appeal and are not an eldritch horror you see out there that people somehow love.
    I didn't have any problems with glitches or slowdows, but I have sort of a mid-tier gaming pc.
    I think the remake slowing things down is pretty nice, and we have a way better variety of animations now, but the older hair style of the mom was cuter. The rebalancing of the stress system made things REALLY EASY to manage, which is nice since people were having trouble with it.

Complains:
    - Needs more indications of possible acts that leads to scenes, some scenes I only got because I went to the img folder and saw they existed and went back to get them;
    - Needs a way to rewatch some scenes like it was the first time. It's one of those games where the dialog is different after the first time, and sometimes the first dialog was cuter/hotter;
    - THERE ARE MISSABLE SCENES. Some scenes are build ups for other scenes that happen if you keep repeating the actions, but when you already have high sexual tension with her, the game just skips those scenes. They should be obtainable!
    - BRING BACK THE HAIR BUN!