Identify Isometric game where you go to an inn and meet an old man

Jun 11, 2020
I remember seeing it on this site once but I didn't download it. The screenshots included going to an inn and talking to an old man, then going down into a cave. I think it had pixel art graphics. I don't remember the exact tags I searched to find it but I do think they included monster. And the protagonist from those screenshots was a female protag. Don't remember the engine but from what I saw of the gameplay I'd say it's probably in the other category.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I remember seeing it on this site once but I didn't download it. The screenshots included going to an inn and talking to an old man, then going down into a cave. I think it had pixel art graphics. I don't remember the exact tags I searched to find it but I do think they included monster. And the protagonist from those screenshots was a female protag. Don't remember the engine but from what I saw of the gameplay I'd say it's probably in the other category.
Maybe this garbage? https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-the-adventurer-inn-final-peperoncino.78581/