Daz Issue with golden palace, genitals streetched to origin

Ryntan

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all,
i recently started to create some sexy stuff in daz for my personal entertainment. However i have this strange problem that for one character the genitals are always at origin. This is only visibile in preview. Everything is fine while rendering, but it is very annoying. Maybe anyone has an idea how to fix it.
palaceissue.JPG testrenderissue.png

Thank you for your time.

Ryntan

Apr 7, 2018
i deleted the xray cam and still have the issue, i dont think that was related.
palaceissue2.JPG

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
ok I didn't say to delete it just changing the camera

try to remove golden palace genitals and reapply it

Reactions: Madmanator99

Ryntan

Apr 7, 2018
This worked, but now i have to find out what presets i used. :/ thanks anyway for the help

ZerenDevi

May 29, 2019
I've seen this recently with both GP and breastacular With breastacular, I think I was able to fix it by messing around with scale settings, but a) don't quote me on that and b) that for sure never worked on GP.

The only solution I found was just like rayminator said: delete GP and reapply. Just like you said, though, it's a major hassle and you never *quite* get it back how it was.

I've only had it happen in one environment, and my lead guess was that the environment was causing it somehow, as I've had several weird glitches hit in this one setting.

Ultimately, that's a lot of words to say "I have no idea," so I guess I'm just here to commiserate.