Daz Issue with XXY

bblackk88

Aug 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

this is my first thread here, even if I leeched for a long time learning!

I have an issue in DAZ when using XXY(V 1.5) with chubby character: the genitals does not follows the bigger belly and create the glitch you can see here. This happens for both Genesis 8 and 8.1 characters.

Was anyone able to solve this issue? Is it a known limitation of the xxy assets?

Thank you very much for your time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not familiar with that asset.
From the look of it, you're either too far away from the mesh the graft was intended or you got some nasty morphs ruining it. Iirc Daz orignal dick work on most model, obese or not (to an extent indeed).

bblackk88

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply.

The reason why I work with xxy is that is the most realistic solution I found so far.

Since I am not super expert in DAZ yet, is there a way to manually correct the distortion in the model?

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply.

The reason why I work with xxy is that is the most realistic solution I found so far.

Since I am not super expert in DAZ yet, is there a way to manually correct the distortion in the model?
You're welcome.
Yes, with Zbrush or Blender and sending back a smoothing morph. But within Daz hmmm, can't really think of a satisfacting solution tho.

May 29, 2018
You're welcome.
Yes, with Zbrush or Blender and sending back a smoothing morph. But within Daz hmmm, can't really think of a satisfacting solution tho.
OR you can simply use photoshop and heal or clone stamp the affected area. I have similar issues with the bending thighs on voluptuous ladies they "crack" and with the healing brush {band-aid symbol tool} i correct the rendered image...

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
OR you can simply use photoshop and heal or clone stamp the affected area. I have similar issues with the bending thighs on voluptuous ladies they "crack" and with the healing brush {band-aid symbol tool} i correct the rendered image...
Yeah that, I do A LOT of stuff with chubby ladies and quite often the only way around it is post production work.

It's all part of the fun and you don't even need to pay for photoshop or whatever, if you're canny you can get by on free stuff.