Issues with Tan lines

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've been playing around with wet, tanned, and tan line textures lately but I can't seem to get tan lines to work the way I want. I'm using Genesis 3 Female Genitalia from the Victoria plugin and Genesis 3 Male Genitalia from the Michael plugin. I'm also using Wet and Tanned Skins for Genesis 3 and Tan Lines for Genesis 3 Female and Victoria 7. Wet and Tanned works great except it automatically deletes any tan or tan lines from the tan lines plugin.

Tan lines makes nice looking upper body tan lines but the genital tan lines are messed up. With the genital plugin enabled there are no strings attached to the tanline for that area, presumabely because it has to be applied separately to the genital plugin instead of to the entire body like you would do without the genital plugin. There's also a very large area without any tanline around the labia that just looks really bad.

Here's a few shots showing what I'm talking about. All shots are with the same skins (Ronya for the female and Alex for the male). Is there a way to get both tan lines and wet textures at the same time that look good with these genital plugins?

No tan, no lines, dry:

Ronya_Alex_skin.png

Tan lines without the genital plugin for the female active:

tan_lines_no_Gen.png

Tan lines with the genital plugin but no wetness:

tan_lines.png

Tan lines applied first from the Tan Lines plugin and then wet and tanned textures applied from the Wet and Tanned plugin after that (which apparently removes the first one):

Ronya_Alex_WT.png

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I did find 1 way to get both tan lines and wet textures just now but not with a genital plugin active. So I guess I can make do with different combinations of the above depending on camera angle. Basically just a wet texture if I have a close up penetration shot and no genitals if I want to see the tan lines. This is tan lines without genitals plus drips and drops wet texture. As long as you made sure the camera angle was blocking the vagina this would look good.

tan_lines_drips_and_drops_no_gen.png