Issues with USB tethering in Windows 10

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
So here is the situation - i have my Android phone connected to my PC with an USB, a little app by the name AudioRelay on it and the PC - it can stream audio from the PC to my phone which is then connected by Bluetooth to my headphones (can't use Bluetooth dongle cause of incredibly shit connection).
The issue - the app on the phone needs to enable USB thethering so it can transmit sound by "network" (PC->Phone). I also have WiFi router and use it for my phone while doing shit on my PC. Basically the tethering is causing my PC to use the tethered connection instead of the ethernet cable that's connected to my PC.
Question - Is there some way in Windows 10 to make it stay on one network even if there is another one? Like forcing it to use a specific network.

vallek98

Nov 12, 2021
Are you able to disable the connection if you go to "network status" -> "change adapter options". Maybe then you will be able to see your USB tether and disable it.

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Are you able to disable the connection if you go to "network status" -> "change adapter options". Maybe then you will be able to see your USB tether and disable it.
I can do all that, but then the audio won't be streamed to my phone and that would defeat the purpose.

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Huh, i seem to have found the thing i was looking for by searching a different question.
So here is the solution to my problem of .