Issues with VH-succubus quest bug

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else has gotten a bug when going to succubus training. I talk to mel, the conversation then goes to her familier but the familier never physically spawns so when the convo is over Im just stuck there standing in front of Mel and forced to exit. Tried multiple times and it just happens over and over. I didn't cheat to get there, did mels quest, went to become a succubus and came back. Got plenty of charm and HP, but the event is just bugged at that point. I tried googling my heart out but couldnt find anything covering this. Side question, is there a way to get nanako bigger breast, not just the swollen mother tits?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just wondering if anyone else has gotten a bug when going to succubus training. I talk to mel, the conversation then goes to her familier but the familier never physically spawns so when the convo is over Im just stuck there standing in front of Mel and forced to exit. Tried multiple times and it just happens over and over. I didn't cheat to get there, did mels quest, went to become a succubus and came back. Got plenty of charm and HP, but the event is just bugged at that point. I tried googling my heart out but couldnt find anything covering this. Side question, is there a way to get nanako bigger breast, not just the swollen mother tits?
Have you asked this question on the game thread?

Reactions: Jenya444